+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is maggi noodles good or harmful for health?

What a lovely and tasty food is Maggi, i really like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earlier i use to have it on a regular basis; but one of my aunts told that it is not good for health. Because it is made of pure flour which has more number of fat, carbohydrates etc...This is purely not good for health.

Whatever you consume make sure it is limited, anything out of limit is more harmful to your health. Maggi noodles are really bad for health.................

But have it rarely, but not on a regular basis.

Is maggi noodles good or harmful for health?

Noodles is considered as junk food, anything which goes beyond the limit is harmful, likewise consuming magi noodles very often can harm your health very badly, you can eat them once in a while, and there is absolutely no problem having them once a while, take care of your health

Neither Good Nor Bad

Nothing is bad if its taken in proper quantity according to your body. So if you are not totally dependent on it then there's no harm of Maggie.

Wink I Love Maggi

I love maggi so much i know some times its very harmful for us but i love this and i eat it every day

no they are not harmfuk at all for the health as they are oil free and just a great flavoring dish to have a finger licking taste

Too much of anything is danger. Even maggi taken too much i dnt think its gud.

Is maggi noodles good or harmful for health?

Excess of anything is bad.. similarly too much of maggi is bad!.. it will definitely make u fat :P and other health disorders too.. All we need is a control over our diet.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh