+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: how to apply for uk visa

Hi, i am new to this forum,

i have 2.5 years experience as web developer,
    presently i am working at India,but i would like to work in UK,then how i will get visa.

Hi Sindu,

we have the only opetion like Tier1 Visa(HSMP). This will be issued based on some criteria. you have to score 75 points based on your age, qualification and earnings. Now Masters is mandatory to apply under the tier1 general. you can your eligibility using the hsmp calculator. Please click this URL to open the points calculator.[url]www.SkillClear.co.uk/HSMP[/url] ; [url]http://www.skillclear.co.uk/pointsbasedvisas/Tier-1-hsmp-highly-skilled-visa-points-calculator.asp[/url]

Hope i have provided the sufficient information.

Thanks,
    Dileep Reddy, A

Hi Dileep,

Recently i have taken up the assessment test and got enough points to apply for the Tier 1 visa.
    I got 90 points in total.
    Now, i am looking for a genuine consultant who can guide me in applying for the visa and also assist me in getting a job.

Infact, This is the first time i am applying and have little knowledge in this.

Hence, I really appreciate your kind inputs on this.
    Kindly assist me.

-Saivik

> dileepreddy wrote:
    Hi Dileep,

I will be correcting you on this pal.

To qualify for UK HSW dude you have to score 95 points.
    Web calculators are very well available but there is no surity on the calculation.
    Why don't you check out with some consultuncies for refine information and a streamlined procedure for same?.

Cherrs,
    Anna

> Hi Sindu,

we have the only opetion like Tier1 Visa(HSMP). This will be issued based on some criteria. you have to score 75 points based on your age, qualification and earnings. Now Masters is mandatory to apply under the tier1 general. you can your eligibility using the hsmp calculator. Please click this URL to open the points calculator.[url]www.SkillClear.co.uk/HSMP[/url] ; [url]http://www.skillclear.co.uk/pointsbasedvisas/Tier-1-hsmp-highly-skilled-visa-points-calculator.asp[/url]

Hope i have provided the sufficient information.

Thanks,
    Dileep Reddy, A

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh