+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Husband's not allowing wife to go out of the house

ERRATA

Man cannot resist a woman's victory and a woman cannot resist Man's authority.

Correct: Man cannot digest woman's victory and a Woman cannot digest Man's authority.

Man and Woman are attached to each other as long as there is love and affection between them and provided they handle different tasks. There will be no love lost as long as Man earns from outside and Woman looks after the house.

But when a woman leaves her duties behind and does man's work, automatically there exists some sort of compitition between them. When woman wins in a competition, man cannot resist and an educated woman never likes to be under authority of man. Thus the competition is creating a lot of space of misunderstanding and hatred between man and woman.

For example Mr. X is doing Icecream business and Y is doing some vegetable business. The products are quite distinct. It means they are doing distinct duties. They can be friends as long as they do their business. Suppose Y decides to give up Vegetable veding business and plans to Ice cream business, then there exists competition between X and Y. This competition cuts the companiionship between and creates hatred between them.

Hence women should understand that household work is not at all inferior to outside work. Infact it is noble and superior than outside work. After rapid increase in population, Women employment is the second factor that has horribly increased unemployment in the country.

Dear Ramesh,

Please dont be male chauvenistic. Leave the problem of working or not working. the more serious problem is Lynch's husband not allowing her freedom even to go to the market and neighbour's house. Is Lynch a Wild animal to be caged ? why did that guy marry in the first place ? I fully endorse NT Guy's comment below. I would give him a Gold Medal for his below post and also would like to add your name also to the list of guys to be locked along with Ryan, and Darmesh.

Be sensible man, dont think you are superiror to your wife in any way just because you are working, give your wife a chance to work, may be she would proove to be far successful and better than what you do, on the contrary, can you do what your wife does at home ???

If a woman wants to work, lets allow her, & support her. If we are not able to do that, then its time for the women in our lifes to take upper hand and cage us.

Sanjay ;-)

NYGuy wrote:

> I think your crazy ass husband should be locked up in a half way house. He seems to think women are a property. Stand up for yourself. Kick his ass to the curb. This is his problem not yours. Freedom is a GOD given entity. You can even ask Swami --- sorry Swami Ji

Dfordarmesh and ryan should also be locked up with your husband. What kind of NUT JOBS are you people

rameshraju wrote:

> Man and Woman are attached to each other as long as there is love and affection between them and provided they handle different tasks. There will be no love lost as long as Man earns from outside and Woman looks after the house.

But when a woman leaves her duties behind and does man's work, automatically there exists some sort of compitition between them. When woman wins in a competition, man cannot resist and an educated woman never likes to be under authority of man. Thus the competition is creating a lot of space of misunderstanding and hatred between man and woman.

For example Mr. X is doing Icecream business and Y is doing some vegetable business. The products are quite distinct. It means they are doing distinct duties. They can be friends as long as they do their business. Suppose Y decides to give up Vegetable veding business and plans to Ice cream business, then there exists competition between X and Y. This competition cuts the companiionship between and creates hatred between them.

Hence women should understand that household work is not at all inferior to outside work. Infact it is noble and superior than outside work. After rapid increase in population, Women employment is the second factor that has horribly increased unemployment in the country.

Yes, Husband has the right to overrule the wife, and have her locked at home. No law can overrule the husband to make him send his wife outside, for that's the rule of the marriage.

If the wife does not like it, she can walk-out and apply for a divorce, and then do whatever.

Dear Sweetsanjay....

Do not use personal abuse. Being a Post Graduate in English literature and a script writer for English movies, I can use the very best abuse than you...But that's not my mind. If I use such language there is no difference between you and me. So let's transfer our knowledge to each other by beautiful discussions. Below passage is neither male chauvenistic nor female chauvenistic. Read the following with patience and understand it carefully...

By law of nature, male of the species earns bread by sweat and every female of the speacies looks after home. In the same way man has to earn by sweat and provide security and love for his wife and kids. Men are endowed with physical strength to earn from outside. Women are endowed with patience and love to look after the house and children. That is why there is a saying "home is the proper place of a woman". That is why every man expects domestic contentment in women.

The duty of Homemaking is no doubt, a blessed gift for a woman. It is not a curse. House is not a prison and a housewife is not a Kitchen rabbit. A wife is the domestic goddess and she is the living light of the house, society and the world. Now days , children are going off the track because mothers too are stepping out of the house. Divorce cases and sexual harrasments have been increased rapidly due to women employment. Housewife can also be compared with that of Goddess in a temple. The moment a woman leaves the house, the devils go in to set up their family. So a family is secured as long as women remain in house.

Today women should know that WORKING OUTSIDE and WORKING AT HOME are neither inferiror nor superior to each other.' Men and Women cannot have same type of duties. By nature they have different duties. The status of Men and Women is not comparable to each other, as they have their own status. Men and Woman are neither superior nor inferior to each other. Hence Gender equalism is a wrong concept. Housewife is the greatest blessing portfolio for a woman. It is even greater and noblest than any portfolio in the world.

It is not compulsory for a woman to go outside for work. She can go outside for work only if her husband is incapable of earning, or irresponsible or handicapped or when there is no sufficient income by any means . The harmony of a family sustains when husband earns from outside and wife looks after the house and children.

Man cannot digest a woman's victory and a woman cannot digest Man's authority. Men and women should not compete with each other. There should exist everlasting love and affection between them. But today compitition is increasing the space of communication, and fading affection & love between men and women. Hence women empowerment to some extent is becoming the cause of increasing divorce cases. Moreover working Women are suffering from extra-tensions and sexual harrasments at working places. As a result they can not pay complete attention on children and homemaking. They cannot even find time to cook good dishes for husband. Owing to tiredness, stress and strain at working places, working woman does not have strength to offer or enjoy sexual pleasure. Working outside and looking after home is like stepping two legs on two boats.

HENCE IT IS BEST FOR A MARRIED WOMAN TO REMAIN IN HOUSE, WHEN HUSBAND IS EARNING LOT OF MONEY AND CARING FOR THE FAMILY. WHAT ELSE A WOMAN WANT?

KNOW THAT "A WISE WOMAN BUILDS HER HOUSE; BUT THE FOOLISH UPROOTS IT WITH HER OWN HANDS"

GOD BLESS EVERYONE

>

Hi Ramesh,

There is no personal abuse here. if you have felt that way,i am sorry.

At the same time, dont be proud of your language or your education. A man is judged by his wealth or knowledge, but by his good heart and the good work done by him. If you think by showing off, you would gain mileage, you are sadly mistaken.

Coming again to our topic, you still fail to understand the crux of the issue. We are not talking about women being employed or not, we are discussing a serious issue of husband not allowing his wife to go out and and treating her like a prisoner. if you also agree thats every husband's right as Eshan wrongly pointed out, then you guys must be really really mad and deserve phsycological treatment.

I am not going to comment any further because I feel its wasting my time and energy with people who refuse to understand basic principles of life and think they are superior to anyone else.

Sanjay

rameshraju wrote:

> Dear Sweetsanjay....

Do not use personal abuse. Being a Post Graduate in English literature and a script writer for English movies, I can use the very best abuse than you...But that's not my mind. If I use such language there is no difference between you and me. So let's transfer our knowledge to each other by beautiful discussions. Below passage is neither male chauvenistic nor female chauvenistic. Read the following with patience and understand it carefully...

By law of nature, male of the species earns bread by sweat and every female of the speacies looks after home. In the same way man has to earn by sweat and provide security and love for his wife and kids. Men are endowed with physical strength to earn from outside. Women are endowed with patience and love to look after the house and children. That is why there is a saying "home is the proper place of a woman". That is why every man expects domestic contentment in women.

The duty of Homemaking is no doubt, a blessed gift for a woman. It is not a curse. House is not a prison and a housewife is not a Kitchen rabbit. A wife is the domestic goddess and she is the living light of the house, society and the world. Now days , children are going off the track because mothers too are stepping out of the house. Divorce cases and sexual harrasments have been increased rapidly due to women employment. Housewife can also be compared with that of Goddess in a temple. The moment a woman leaves the house, the devils go in to set up their family. So a family is secured as long as women remain in house.

Today women should know that WORKING OUTSIDE and WORKING AT HOME are neither inferiror nor superior to each other.' Men and Women cannot have same type of duties. By nature they have different duties. The status of Men and Women is not comparable to each other, as they have their own status. Men and Woman are neither superior nor inferior to each other. Hence Gender equalism is a wrong concept. Housewife is the greatest blessing portfolio for a woman. It is even greater and noblest than any portfolio in the world.

It is not compulsory for a woman to go outside for work. She can go outside for work only if her husband is incapable of earning, or irresponsible or handicapped or when there is no sufficient income by any means . The harmony of a family sustains when husband earns from outside and wife looks after the house and children.

Man cannot digest a woman's victory and a woman cannot digest Man's authority. Men and women should not compete with each other. There should exist everlasting love and affection between them. But today compitition is increasing the space of communication, and fading affection & love between men and women. Hence women empowerment to some extent is becoming the cause of increasing divorce cases. Moreover working Women are suffering from extra-tensions and sexual harrasments at working places. As a result they can not pay complete attention on children and homemaking. They cannot even find time to cook good dishes for husband. Owing to tiredness, stress and strain at working places, working woman does not have strength to offer or enjoy sexual pleasure. Working outside and looking after home is like stepping two legs on two boats.

HENCE IT IS BEST FOR A MARRIED WOMAN TO REMAIN IN HOUSE, WHEN HUSBAND IS EARNING LOT OF MONEY AND CARING FOR THE FAMILY. WHAT ELSE A WOMAN WANT?

KNOW THAT "A WISE WOMAN BUILDS HER HOUSE; BUT THE FOOLISH UPROOTS IT WITH HER OWN HANDS"

GOD BLESS EVERYONE

guyz she not going to read ur theseeeee longgggg long post because this is 3 yrs old post..she must have decided sum thing for her life..

so guyz take a chill pill ;-)

yes i do agree with this statement if HUSBAND IS EARNING LOT OF MONEY AND CARING FOR THE FAMILY. WHAT ELSE A WOMAN WANT? she doesnt need to do job nd leave their small kids in others supervisions...either there is financial prob or husband willingly allow for job den only a woman should go out for work otherwise its better to look after d house nd kids as well.. bt m against of dis dat her husband doesnt allow her to meet nybody dis thing is very wrong nd i really condemn of it...dis is our fundamentals rite to speak nd put our thought in own way nd its offence to stop nyone using their own way to express their thoughts..
    lynch i know m too late to rep of ur prob bt even doing rep...nd now i hve yet to know whts going on in ur life?? hve found ny solution or keep trying to come out.. i know he had told u to do job after marraige bt if dere is no financial prob nd he doesnt like den u not need to go out.. think over every aspects of life nd always try to take a wise step to make ur future brighter den ever... best of luck nd if possible pls keep updates us whatever u hve been doing... (Y)

priya i know this thread is 3 yrs old bt d prob is still same...it doesnt matter she would read it or not bt d people who r facing same prob in their life dey can go through out d whole thread nd can take a solution so we all must bring dis thread to its right end..

>
    Hi Janvi,

The issue is not about being not able to work, thats secondary, the issue was that Lynch felt she was being jailed with out any freedom. The subsequent posts were quoted out of context. Some of the members strongly felt that women should not work at all which I tend to disagree.

if there is a need for both the members to work, there is nothing wrong.
    if the wife is educated and if it is was pre agreed before marriage that the girl should b allowed to work ( just as in Lynch's case ) then she should be allowed to work.

However, the decision should be by mutual consent and I am against the husband enforcing his authority over his wife.

Sanjay

janvi1988 wrote:

> priya i know this thread is 3 yrs old bt d prob is still same...it doesnt matter she would read it or not bt d people who r facing same prob in their life dey can go through out d whole thread nd can take a solution so we all must bring dis thread to its right end..

sanjay u r right in all way bcos its ur own thought bt person to person thoughts can b vary.. i know being a woman i should not go against of u bt dis d fact of life dat who fulfilled all commitments once we got married nothing remains like before... so its better to move further wid ur life partner.. nd do whatever he expects bt without losing self dignity.. its life

hmmm

Quite intense and heated discussion going on.... good going guys...

Dear Sweetsanjay25,

WHO WILL REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF LIFE? NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD! “So let's transfer our knowledge to each other by beautiful discussions” indicates that I'm ready to share knowledge from you and that I'm not proud of my knowledge. If I am proud of my knowledge I would not use the above quoted sentence. In fact a Jackass is the one who thinks himself to be a Scholar. Personal abuse in the sense it is the second person speech. If you read my articles you will never find second person speech or any personal advice or any abuse. I will never advice any one. I told you not to use Second person speech. Please read below subject completely....

Mistress Lynch had revealed her husband is good, loving and caring. WHEN A HUSBAND IS GOOD, REPONSEBLE, CARING, AND EARNING LOT OF MONEY, WHAT ELSE A WOMAN WANT? . May be it is not husband's wish to send his wife for work. The days are not good. He is in the idea that:

Working woman cannot completely dedicate herself in building her house
    Working women are horrible victims of outside stress and strains
    Working women are exposed to sexual harassments at work places and in public
    By psychology, women are more easily prone to outside evil passions or influences
    Working women cannot spend their enough time with children and husbands, there by missing sweetness in motherhood and nobility in wife-hood.
    Working women will not have strength or time to satisfy their husbands in bedroom
    Most working women develop strong feeling of economical security and independence, which makes them to walk out of marriage life for silly reasons or conflicts.

Positively he does not like his wife to struggle outside. I think he, like any other man in the world, must be expecting domestic contentment from his wife and on the other hand she must be seeking total liberty from husband, her lord, just because she is educated and worked in the past. However she must submit herself to him. He must be having a fear that there are many families ruined in this world by influence of neighbors or relatives. Finally I think the husband needs little guidance or counseling from elders and should give her a little liberty. Its better that he lives in Joint family, so that there will be somebody to erase the feeling of prison in his wife.

PLEASE DO NOT USE SECOND PERSON SPEECH. AVOID USING "YOU" AND ABUSES. FEEL HAPPY TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE .

[quote=lynch]I was working before my marriage but after marriage my husband didn't allow me to work , although it was intimated that I will work after marriage. Though my husband is nice, caring person but he doesn't allow me to step outside the house. Even, he does not allow me to go out to market and neighbour's house. I am virtually jailed in house.[/quote]
    An old discussion, but I would like to contribute my two cents.

I am myself a victim of anti-male bias and victimization, and of harassment by the law which is biased in favor of women, and I am also a member of the Save Indian Family Foundation on the internet, which is designed to help men fight for equal rights.

As a "Traditionalist" Catholic, I also believe that, while a woman may be more intelligent than her husband, she is nevertheless bound to submit to him as head of the family; no family, any more than any state, can have two heads. Having two equal heads only produces chaos and anarchy and disaster.

However, that being said, I cannot agree that the wife is the "property" of the husband, or that a husband can except in extremely rare and extraordinary circumstances and without good and grave reasons restrict his wife's free movements. In this case, it seems that the husband is suffering from some kind of disorder, either psychological, which could also be due to his own cheating on his wife, and not wanting her to find out, or because of other kinds of mental disorders.

When I say that a husband may bar his wife from going out in extremely rare and extraordinary circumstances, I must hasten to add that it is not because of the relationship between them as husband and wife. Or, in other words, I believe that any one person can so restrict any other person regardless of the relationship or lack of relationship between them, if there are grave and urgent reasons for that, and that such actions must necessarily be very, very rare and only in extraordinary circumstances.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh