+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: 2012 Movie Reviews

Hey guys! "2012 the end of the world" has been released today and I'm planning to watch it this Sunday. Has anyone watched this movie?... pls tell me the theme and also tell me something about the story in brief.
    Pls.... i'm emphasizing on BRIEF, don't tell me the whole story.
    I heard that the graphics of the movie are too exciting.

Hello Rahul,
    I am William Parkar and i have seen 2012 , End of the World and i like to share experience with all of you. In history never before has a date
    been so significant to so many cultures, so many religions, scientists, and governments.2012 is an adventure about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors.2012 looks like it could be the first fun disaster film we’ve seen in a
    long while. The use of animations are excellent and the direction and story line are awesome. I am sorry that i am will not tell you story
    because if you know the story then how can you enjoy it ? but i am sure you will like it very much as it is awesome movie.

Rahool..

2012 is a okay movie.. Its good to watch in the theatre but not many people cna understand the movement or the shifting of the earth plates and such scientific or tecnical terms.. They have spent a lot of money and it shows,... execution is brilliant but in true bollywood style.. nothing ever happens to the hero or the protagonists.. They seem to perform heroics of thier own against nature...

all in all average...

Cheers

Crowe looked so amazin..me n my frnds could just not stop talking about him..
    [url]http://tinyurl.com/RobinHoodYT[/url]

2012 is my favorite movie. I watch it many times. Its story is amazing. I like it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh