+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to overcome....

I am currently seperated from my husband and leave alone. It was a love marriage and not supported from my mother (father passed away when I was in college). Now my sisters marriage is being finalized and I feel very depressed.

I feel that my mother loves my sister more and that she is very lucky that she is getting all the things. I had just a registration marriage and now that is also gone. My sister is having a proper hindu marriage and now I feel that why my fate is like this, that I had to go so much aganist my mother's wishes and marry this person, that in the end I am left with nothing.

Also there was no financial help from my mother for my marriage and now for my sister she is spending a lot. This makes me feel so jealous of my sister and also sad that for me, I had to do everything on my own and did not get any help.

I know, I need to be happy for my sister, but due to the situation that I am in, I am unable to be so. How can I overcome this?

Hi,

Actually frankly saying that was somehow you mistake to not ask your mother for her wishes when she was against... And after that too you did what you wanted but you separated from your husband too...

I know right now you must be feeling pain but if that pain is due to living alone then it is Valid but when you are jealous of your sister you are wrong... And you also know this..

No mother in this world will do partiality in between children of her own... If you think so then you are mistaken.. And you are just getting upset over no issue...

The thing is you went out of your mother's wish and thus you married by your own but your mother never asked you to do that... If you would have stayed with her then she would have spent in your marriage too...

But now your sister is marrying with your mother's wish and thus she has all the rights to do whatever she wanted to do in your marriage but cannot due to your decision...

In all these thing I don't find any fault of your mother or sister...
    So i can't say anything against them...
    And the fault was yours and this you also know but not trying to accept that...

I suggest that take out all this gibberish from your mind and try to ask your mother for a sorry... She will be very happy if you do so and accept your fault in marrying someone who was not even able to make up with you...

Just try talking to your mother and sister as nothing has ever happened wrong in between your relations and see what will happen... When they will gv you thr love back every jealousy will go out of you mind and heart...

Try talking to them and for any other help we are here...
    Best Of Luck (Y)

Thank you for your reply.

I know that there have been many faults from my side here.....I am trying to come to terms with what has happened in my life, but just does not seem to be able to.

Actually, I did not want to seperate from my husband, but he is saying that he is not happy in this marriage and has moved out. He is not ready to go to counselling also.

I am so fed up of being me, and want to be somebody else who has a normal life.

I talk to my mother and sister and now we are on ok terms.

Can you tell me your name and exact problem what you are facing...

I know it is hard and painful when you betrayed your family for someone and that someone is not concerned about your happiness at all..

I wanted to know how did you both met and what happened that Now he does not want to live with you...
    If he is not ready to go to a councilor then we can arrange for some councilor to meet him...
    Or any of his friends or relatives to advice him...

Thr are too many ways to be happy but for that you have to open up what is in your mind and heart...
    Taking too much load alone hurts and that too very badly...

We can help you but in that we need your support to be helped...
    Waiting for your reply...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh