Hi everybody.
Last week, I submitted my passport at the Indian High Commision in London for renewal.
I've got it back this week and on checking realise that the high commision has spelt my mother's name and name of my town in my address wrongly.
I've gone through the Indian High Commision(HCI london) website to see if there was any mention of a remedial action that could be taken in the unfortunate event of such errors occuring. I did not come across any.
I have emailed them to asking how the error could be rectified and have not heard from them so far. Have placed numerous calls to them and none of them were answered and to make it worse their voice mail box was full.

Has anyone ever come across such a situation. Could u please suggest what is to be done.

Thank you.
Vimal Stanley