+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best side-by-side refrigerators...LG or Samsung or some other??

hi, i am planning to buy a side-by-side refrigerator. I did some looking around but all-in-all the showrooms just want to hawk you the products for which they get the most commission or they have agency of. I want to know honest opinions of all you netizens as to which company has the best product. This is after all a long-term purchase. Please feel free to share your own experiences.

Thanks a million!

LG and Samsung .. the parts are all made at the same factory and assembled and marketed as different brands..

Samsung is better than LG.. For side by side or double door refrigerator you cna also conside electrolux and whirlpool...

Samsung still is better cost wise as well as service wise...

yep...Samsung is better in terms of cost v/s capacity and features. LG's features sound more gimmicky than useful.

Plus, samsung offers 8 years warranty on compressor and 5 years on the unit, against only 5 years from LG.

Let's see...still hunting.

good luck

update: finally settled on the Samsung. Not only are the specs and build quality good, but the customer support is also top notch. I asked the support person whether i need to install a voltage regulator or whether the same is in-built and since the person did not know, they arranged for someone to call me back in a couple hours! And this was before i actually made a buy!!

Am expecting the delivery this weekend.

Finally which model of Samsung Side by side refrigerator did you settle with ? I am also planning to buy a side by side refrigerator and i did analysis on both LG & Samsung ones. I liked Samsung Model#RS21HNTPN 600 ltrs twin cooling but it does not have 10 yrs warranty whereas LG Model#GCB217-BTJV or BSJV has 10 yrs warranty but no twin cooling system. So I am really confused.

I got the Samsung Model#RS21HNTPN 600 liters twin cooling, this is a 2 door side by side refrigerator which comes with a cutting edge technology. It comes with a Twin Cooling Plus Cooling System, Digital display and control, Multi-flow, No Frost, Spill proof shelves, Tempered glass shelves and many more. you can get the other details in the net i have just shared few information which i had.

all the best

According to me LG is the best side by side refrigerator. I have been using my LG fridge for past 5 years and even today it is running without a single problem. Actually the condenser of LG is far better than Samsung. Moreover LG costs you less than Samsung so, if you get a good deal at cheap rate then why to miss it? Think about it.

Thumbs down which is the best side by side refrigerator

According to me Samsung side-by-side refrigerator is the best I have been using it since 2 years I haven’t had any problem with them so far, Samsung has close design and it also has bio fresh and the vegetables, fruits any food particles stays fresh for a long time, even for days. It also has a ceramic coating, it is designed with a twin cooling system which is just amazing, and I would suggest Samsung side by side refrigerator is the best, you can go for it.

If you are planning for side-by-side refrigerator then better go for the Whirpool which is heard to deliver the best quality product. But in comparison to LG what is most found suitable is Samsung which has geared ahead of the former product. Even GE Profile PSHF9PGZWW is heard to be a better product in comparison to Samsung. So folks the decision is yours to invest for the best product for a long term purpose.

LG Samsung fridges

You asked me one best side-by-side refrigerator. If it is LG or Samsung or some other branded fridge, nothing to worry. Best fridge depends upon how much of cash you have and how ready are you to spend high. Most Side-by-Side fridges cost high.
    • LG fridges come having flower exterior motifs work
    • LG says it has GIDC technology, comes having in-built home bar facility
    • Samsung RM25JWSH 752Ltr costs somewhere around Rs.136,000
    • Samsung RS20CRPS5 549Ltr comes for Rs.57,000 while RSH1KLAW 565Ltr costs Rs.100,500.
    • Most LG fridges have exterior cool LED Displays too

Samsung fridges are JUNK!!

Since you bought a Samsung fridge you might want to think about putting money aside now for repair bills. I bought a samsung about 5 years ago because they were supposedly the best, but from my experience they are JUNK and a complete waste of my money. I am seriously researching other brands right now because i will soon be replacing my samsung fridge with a different brand and i will never buy another samsung fridge nor will i ever rcommend one to anyone!! Since i have owned my samsung fridge i have had to have a repairman come fix it 3 times now and i have recently noticed the same problem i had repaired about 1 year ago is happening again which means another repair call!! I was told by the repairman that fixed it the first two times that samsung refridgerators are junk and that he gets called to fix more samsung fridges than all other brands. He also stated that parts are very hard to order for samsung fridges. Just a warning for all of you that bought samsung fridges.

As far as LG fridges, i don't know if they are any good are not. I will be researching them along with ever other brand before i waste any more money on another crappy fridge.

LG is the best brand in India

Hiii Everyone
    LG Refrigerators are the best than other brands. LG is known for its quality. You can buy this product blindly. LG has good guarantee and warranty period.
    I have mentioned list of some of the LG side-by-side refrigerators and their price that will help you to get the idea of products.

LG - GC-J237AGXN ……………… Rs.155000
    LG - GR-J287PGHV ……………… Rs.186500
    LG - GC-L217BSJV ……………… Rs.84500
    LG - GC-B217BPJV ……………… Rs.75500
    LG - GC-L217BPJV ……………… Rs.90000

LG is a leading electronics dealer in the country. It allows you to experience your life in a meaningful way. I always experienced that LG products are the best. I had kelvinator refrigerator at my home but the handle on the door broken within a year. We dint got its parts anywhere. We used that fridge without handle for few months. Later I bought LG fridge.. Now it’s running for more than 6 years without any problem. So I started believing in LG. Recently I purchased TV and a Mobile phone too of the same brand..
    I just love LG….

Samsung

In my experience samsung is the best in that category.
    More reliable than LG.

Even I do prefer LG but again depends on the models you choose. LG refrigerators let you to store more, save energy and space and keep the food fresher, and the prices are considered to be in the low range.

Thumbs up Reply

Samsung is most better compare to all products and service is also good

Thumbs up choose samsumg

i was in the same confusion as you are in ryt now i picked up Samsung Model#RS21HNTPN 600 and pricepaaji which is an online site helped me alot as it provided me with buying tips and also prices of this model available at the stores in my area. they also have online prices. i suggest you also visit the site

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh