+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: suggest me guys

guys me and my gf going on tour next month...delhi..agra...jammu...amritsar.... she is coming from iran ...she is persian.... we are unmarried...can we get same room in hotel in the above places ....tell me some hotels too... as we are going on budget tour approx 400rs per night... or is there is problem by hotel side that they cant give us same room....
    if she wear mangalsutar and i wear ring is that problem solved ?
    guys please reply

Sir, don't do like that....in India that is wrong, if you still want to do it, there is no necessity to wear those Mangalsutra and Ring. Nowadays, even married couples are wearing those things. Just say..she is my wife, every buffalo will accept.

You will get hotels in Karolbagh and one hotel is there name is 'Hotel Southern'. You won't get for Rs. 400/-. Those will be very cheap hotels to stay with girlfriend, those are not safe with a lady.

With regards,

Ramki

i faced no problem in tour n it was fantastic tour..i stay in delhi n most of places around 700 per night with good services

Mangalyadhaaram is a ritual in which bridegroom ties Mangalsutra to the neck of the bride with 3 knots representing Stoola, Sookshma and Karana bodies. He does it because he will be her husband even after life although his Stoola body is dead.

Mangalsutra is two tiny gold concave plates joined by a saffron coated thread. It is belived to have powers which protect marriage life from all evils. Since women are considered as incarnation of goddess (aadi sakti), it is believed that husband's life is secured and prolonged as long as wife wears it on her neck. Mangalsutra gives higher social status for married woman. When a woman neglects to wear it in the name of fashion or discomfort, by default, she can be regarded as widow.

Thumbs up Couples looking for Room?

Hello Friends,

if you want to stay with you love once in Delhi then make a call Jass 08527681313 and book your.

The following are hotels having safe ambiance @ low cost in New Delhi:-

Hotel New Hindustan International
    No. 2503, Nalwa Street, Chuna Mandi, New Delhi 110055

Swagat Palace
    No. F-2, Desh Bandhu Gupta Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005

New Royal Hotel
    No. 1643, Shyama Prasad Mukherji Marg, New Delhi 110006

Smyle Inn Hotel
    No. 916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Paharganj, New Delhi 110055

Hare Krishna Guest House
    No. 1572-73, Main Bazaar, Chuna Mandi, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110055

Anoop Hotel