+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Bad Habits of Teenagers

What shud I do with my 13 year old daughter who explores boys?

keep n eye on her daily activities and tell her to concentrate on her studies. if it doesn't work, tell her that it can spoil her studies and life.

she's a teenage girl, she's going to "explore" boys. it's normal. when she starts getting involved, meaning sexually involved, you should step in. but until then, let nature take it's course.

What do you mean by explore....... Is it just basic interaction or something else.... please explain

I let my 12 year old daughter explore all the boys she wanted and now she is studying to become a doctor. Yes she has gotten quite frisky (if you know what i mean (6) ) with boys but thats simply fun isnt it!!??

Or you can not take any risks and just lock her up in her room and dont let her socialize with anyone.

The choice is yours
    I am sure i was a great help
    Pleasure to help

Wan King

I totally support Wanking , as when we were of the same age even we wanted to explore the opposite sex as its a Harmonal change that takes place in everybdy body !!!!

So Just keep a little eye on them , but dont force them as it can totally make them against you .....

Remember Hold them to Support them and not to drag them out of thier own life ...

thank you raman for the support, not many people think like we do.

Your AL

Hot hot hot oh yeah!!!

Bishunishuyahoo!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh