+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: please help me...

I can't keep it in me anymore,Its killing me,I love a guy and he love me too.Its been 5 years of our relation I live in India and he is now in abroad.We love each other very much but we can't marry because our parents are against love marriage and even I can't ask or can't tell my family that i like a guy.It is not possible for me to live happily after getting marry to some other guy where my parents will ask me to marry.I love him and I am in very bad situation,we love and will love till the end of our lives and ever but we also do want to live with each other,I don't want to do court marriage against my parents or hurt them any way,so I am quiet and I will be,but I am not happy and I'll never be...

Hi parminder......

Good to hear that u don't want to hurt ur parents......that's the right start.......

Now y r ur parents against ur love marriage......talk to ur parents........if the guy is good and earning well they will agree.......is there any caste or religion difference?

Does ur bf love u the same way u do.......has he spoken to his parents, if yes make some arrangement so that his parents talk to your parents directly without knowing that its a love marriage.....make it appear as an arranged one......if u like the idea i can give u the details of how this can be done........i have done this earlier for one of my friends........ (Y)

I am from a traditional sikh family and he is from jaat(Hindu) family,that is the biggest problem.He love me more than me,Even he is agree to change his reigion. He is in Abroad and completed his studies and after3-4 months training he will be getting a gud amount.But nothing could help as the problem is love marriage,agar wo sikh hote to bhi bahut mushkil tha,main kya karu,...
    He spoke to his mother about this,she is happy with his decision and she likes me,I use to talk to her family some times but never showed my feelings in front of them.His family has no problem but my parents,my mothers family,my mamaji n all,this society n all are the problem.

I don't know every time this society create problems and even family my parents don't always agree with them but in case of marriage they just think of this society first of all and ever.....

Parminder........i know the traditional gursikh families.......im not againt anyone but u see this problem everywher.......just like the one u replied just now.......

Let me think it over.......i will get back to u.........

Why do guys ever love without knowing the consequences? You are all the same. . .

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh