+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SAP Training Centre in Chennai

is there any SAP training centre in chennai providing placements?

Siemens is best in terms of placement. If u want institutes with low cost then try for Navo infotech or Samco.

Some of the Industry experienced guys I know who are willing to guide/train SAP aspirants. If anyone of you are interested mail us on [url]trainerp@rediffmail.com[/url] . Ofcourse, they will charge for this training. And a very good job assistance will be given.

Hi All,

I found Raffles Technologies is one of the best SAP training institutes in Chennai.
    Please visit [url]www.rafflesitpark.com[/url] for more details.

Thanks

Dear SAP Aspirants,
    Raffles offers you the best training and placements too. By Jan 5th one batch is going to start for all the modules. Limited students per batch. Job is for sure by the end of April.
    As the market will be up again in the month of February. join our institute for getting your job.

Thanks
    Raffles

Hey Friends,
    There are many good SAP Training institutes in Chennai even they provide live project for you. Except Siemens and gennovate.. other ask minimum money for this course.

Regards,
    Vaishali

> vaishali24_jain wrote:

> Hey Friends,
    There are many good SAP Training institutes in Chennai even they provide live project for you. Except Siemens and gennovate.. other ask minimum money for this course.

Regards,
    Vaishali

Hi Vaishali,

any idea abt raffles for SAP training how it is?

regards
    kumaran

V2J technologies, Chennai....

V2J technologies started with group of SAP consultant have years of experience and expertise in SAP consulting and multiple Industry.

Started with core objective to produce the quality manpower for SAP industry, anyone can realize the quality we offer in everything we give in our service.

Since being part of the SAP industry we know what it takes to produce the quality SAP consultant, its not the SAP system that you have, it's that know how, value inputs and materials, right approach to acquaint the knowledge in different SAP product.

we provide everything that you need from Infrastructure, business knowledge, SAP product knowledge to Quality materials.

Offering Customized course content, opportunity to implement the Proof of concept project with real time business case, Real time Project material to refer and project documentation training and everything that you need to become SAP consultant and secure a place in IT industry as a SAP consultant.

WE OFFER TRAINING IN ALL SAP MODULES FROM ECC TO CRM, NETWEAVER.

we are specialized in new dimensional product - CRM- ALL MODULES.

Its not what you know but WHO you know make the real DIFFERENCE,

COME AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WE HAVE FOR YOU.

Contact Us For MORE - ( 91) 9791007631

v2jtech gmail.com

Hi ,
    There is no institute in chennai giving placements including SIEMENS. Present scenario depends upon experience or real time scenarios. If u want to get job in ERP domain means some ways, 1. Reference or Real time persons support or Certification (added advantage for abroad) . Present market is not interested to give training or induction for freshers so expecting experienced persons or fake resumes in india.

We also providing training but no assurance or placement. But assurance on good training in SAP all modules. Pay after full completion of the course. IF u r interested call at 9884336609. or mail at [email]erpsaptrainings@gmail.com[/email]

Thank u
    truly
    chandru

I came across a person from Canada. They are looking for experienced people to work on contracts. Minimum 5+ years in SAP / Oracle would have brighter chances of getting selected. If you want to contact the person, write to krishnaATgreatbrains.ca

Good luck folks,
    Babu

hi

i think the best institute avaliable in chennai is tech innova
    bcos it provides best real time consultants .which enrich your
    knoweldge and provide the best placements offers.. .
    i did my sap abap and i am placed in aig now ...
    to contact tech innova the no is

with regards
    raja

Hi Everybody,

If Your Looking Fwd For Sap Course
    Then Do It In Tech Innova
    Well It Gives You Best Education & Experts Faculty.
    Through Which U Can Easily Attain Goal
    For Information Of Tech Innova Contact:04442033372,04442033394

Hi Friends,

I Stady My Sap-basis Course In Tech Innva Technologies.
    The Give Quality Training. The Faculty Is Realtime Faculty.
    I Think It Is Good.

study peoplesoft at techinnova. they give training by realtime players.

Hi guys

The information which is in this site is really informative. And i approached some of the SAP consultants and getting positive feedback thru them.

Thanks and all the best

T.J.Arunkumar

Hi

Join any institute which charges max 25000, but before joining get feedback from students, because best training is depends on trainer not an institute. But my sincere advice is do not give more money, some companies are asking 150000 for training and placement, but do not believe them they finally cheat you....they do not have projects but they speaks as if they have multiple projects.... do not attracted by office infrastructure.... be careful save your money and carrier

regards
    Surya

Hey is tech innova real a good institute to join.
    Please let me know .

Thanks
    Jai

please give me more details about SAP. what requirement are necessary. that gives placement to student.
    ===============
    jully

hi
    can anyone tell me wat are the best and cheap SAP training centres in chennai.
    even they should train in clearing the certifications..
    basically the modules helpful for aboard chances are highly required..
    plz do mail responses to my email @ [email]krckchowdary@gmail.com[/email]

hi friends will you please suggest me which SAP institute is best in Chennai with low cost and good placement cell...

And will you plz tell about Tech Innova in chennai.. If any one studied there plz tell me about it

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh