+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Father and Daughter

Do u anybody agree that father is more close her daughter then mother?

I m deeply close my father heart.He understand me a lot then my mother. she can not understand me.
    I think every girl loves her father then her mother.

Am I right?

I Agree.............Father jyada pyar krte hain apni daughter ko...........

Banned
    I agree too and becoz of this Boys get more Thappad from father and more affection from mother in childhood :-P

:lol: :lol:

but boys loves her mother more than father.

@ Savita - Bcoz Father Thappad maar k jhad dete hain but Mother Cahappal maar k chup b karati hain...........:-P

father & mother are like the two eyes of a child....you cant decide which one is more precious.
    yes.... though its true to some extent that fathers loves daughters more & mother sons.

tthnks :)

Hi to all ,
    Yes, I agree with you , that father and mother are two eyes of a child. but, when one eye is not there, ie. if mother passes away , the duity of father is naturally dubbled . and vise varsa, and if father is always mostly out for the work, and there is no one to look after daughter, then what is the solution? ( Here father does not want to keep child away from him) please guide. (Y)

Not in all cases.... my dad never got angry on me, always shows smile while taking, unlike ma mom, always scoldin, even m at 20, she treat me as 10, but i luv them a lot

Cheers...

Banned
    Bhai mere Maa ke lie beta 20 ka ho yaa 40 kaa koi fark nahi padta. He is still 10 yrs old for her. :-P

That is the nature of Mom. But this kind of affection & love in relation, you will not see outside India. Might be some asian countries would be exception but India is the best. :-D

For both the parents, the kid is a dear dear bundle of joy, no matter how old he/she is. I have always wanted to see my kids sport a smile for me whenever I was home. Partly, because of my parenting and partly because of the fact that I have plans to support whatever their plans in future may be, gives me all the more joy.

Smile Answer

I am agree with you but according to my point of view both play different role, So if you feel that your mother doesn't love you then this is wrong.

hi savita

Your are right, that father is more close her daughter then mother but as u write ur mom could not understand u, this is wrong.
    I am a mom of my 15 yr dau. she is also thinking as u think, but it is not true. If u understand heartly, then u can get knowledge that why ur mom objects in some points.
    because She is also gone through ur age, she knows how teenage girls feel and what they had not to do, much better than ur father. so she take care of u and more possessive about ur future. u must like and lov ur father because he was allowing u every thing u need. but mother always known what are difficuilties occures for a girl child to balance her life in future. she thought of ur better future that could have u face in future, so, that she make some objections and limitations for u.
    But truly think that she loves u very much and she is caring for u. She may try to say what will be a safe side for teenage girl and what is not safe, but u might be ignore because u get them from ur father more easily. pl. don't hurt ur mother any time. because u will be a mother some day.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh