+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to call home?

I often use Gtalk to call India, but chat just does not cut it for me. There is something nostalgic about holding on to a good old phone and listening to the voice of the person on the other end. I am dying to hear my grandma’s voice. And while I can chat with the rest, with her it has to be the phone. Looking for cheaper options to call her.. any ideas guys?

Hi, Can anybody tell me what is the procedure to get the new passport? I have been applied last 6 months back but the status is showing submit the DOB Proof with Attested copies. I have in person gone to HYD and submitted the docs and got the acknowledgment but i didnt get any passport still the status showing same as i have to submit the DOB Proof doc. So please suggest me how to get my passport? plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss......................

Banned
    ActionVoip is the best one. I am using it.

Around 1.2 Rs per Minute for india from Germany.

By the way what is ur country???

Link:

[url]http://actionvoip.com/en/index.html[/url]

Per minute Rates are also mentioned on this website under tab called Rates.

Downloand the client and recharge.

One more thing, It is always better to check your Internet Speed and when you find it is Very Good at that time only make the call (Non-Busy hours). So there would be no disconnect while talking.

Let me know if you need further info.

you should go through with some traveling agency to get the new passport.., they may take some 1,000 r 1,500rs from you..,
    you can get with in one month, you can find in MG road

@anahitaa

Try skype it's voice quality is the best and also video quality is the best go to [url]www.skype.com[/url] , download and enjoy also call rates are so cheap if you buy credit.

Thanks, but I came across a better option while going through all the options available over this weekend.I think that PCO4NRI is a nicer option to use to call India from US.They have calling packs based on the usage+no activation charges+great voice clarity+365 days validity and calls to India @ less than a rupee.Calling home has become cheaper now.

> Pavana Kumari wrote:

> Hi, Can anybody tell me what is the procedure to get the new passport? I have been applied last 6 months back but the status is showing submit the DOB Proof with Attested copies. I have in person gone to HYD and submitted the docs and got the acknowledgment but i didnt get any passport still the status showing same as i have to submit the DOB Proof doc. So please suggest me how to get my passport? plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss......................

this link maybe helpful [url]http://www.nriquests.com/details.php?t=1&id=28[/url]

(6) > anahitaa wrote:

> I often use Gtalk to call India, but chat just does not cut it for me. There is something nostalgic about holding on to a good old phone and listening to the voice of the person on the other end. I am dying to hear my grandma’s voice. And while I can chat with the rest, with her it has to be the phone. Looking for cheaper options to call her.. any ideas guys?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh