+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Study in Germany

Hi Everyone,

One more question. Is there any university offering distance learning to do MS in computer science related fields?

Thanks In Advance,
    Smitha.

Hi Smitha,

The main criteria of German universities for admission to English-medium master programmes are your GPA (percentage in your bachelor's), TOEFL/IELTS, GRE score and work experience.

If you give me some information on these points, I can tell you what your chances are.

Chris

P.S. Do you know Gheetavani Shamanna at SAP Bangalore? She is my German language student.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for ur reply. I have taken by TOEFL and GRE. And my Degree score is also quite good. Hvae scored distinction % of marks in all semisters. Would be great if you can tell me about distance learning in Germany to get MS degree.

Sorry, i dont think i know Gheetavani Shamanna is SAP.

Regards,
    Smitha

Hi Smitha,

So far, German universities don't offer any English-medium distance learning programmes in computer science.

Why don't you go there to study? You seem to have very good marks, so expenses need not be a problem, as full scholarships are available. Europe, and Germany in particular, has a great demand for IT experts. After finishing your studies there you have an excellent stay-back option. Even if you don't want to spend the rest of your life there, just stay for a couple of years, earning money and gaining additional experience.

Germany and neighbouring countries are not dangerous for Indian women, so don't be afraid...

You can also contact me directly at [email]dsz.cochin@yahoo.de[/email]

Warm regards,

Chris

can u tell me about the fee struchere of MBA from any German university

Hello Janki,

Most universities in Germany are public (government-financed) and, therefore, charge very low fees. In some cases, there is no tuition fee at all, but only a small administrative fee. This also applies to MBA programmes. You can do 1.5 years of MBA studies and pay only 150 Euros or Rs. 9,000/- for the whole period! Other programmes cost about Rs. 1.5 lakhs, some go up to several lakhs.

If you register as a student of our institute, we will help you to find the right programme and to apply. You can also contact me at [email]dsz.cochin@yahoo.de[/email]

Warm regards,

Chris

Hi everyone,
    I have completed my engineering in the field of electronics and communication with 82%. At present I am working at a software firm.I have also taken a German language course at Goethe Institute(completed level A2). I would like to pursue a Master's program in Germany. What entrance exams should I take? Is it compulsory to write GRE?
    Arthi

Hello Arthi,

For some programmes GRE is mandatory, for others it isn't.
    Are you planning to finance your studies yourself or are you looking for a scholarship?

Chris

hi Chris,

I am looking for a scholarship like any other student would! But it isnt absolutely necessary. Can you give me an idea about which courses would require GRE. Also if you could mention few good universities for my discipline(Electronics and communication) it would be useful. Thanks.

Hello Arthi,

If you need more detailed information on universities, programmes, requirements etc., you should make use of the counselling services of our institute. We also assist you with applications for funding and visa, travel arrangements, housing etc.

Just contact us at [email]dsz.cochin@yahoo.de[/email] or call 9387486150.

Chris

Hey guys n girls,

I need some information regarding Higher studies in Germany. I am planning to do a MS in computer science... here are the questions

Is free(low cost) education the only factor for studying there?

How about the universities, I have done some research and found out that German universites ranking is not that impressive. What do you guys think?

What about Part time jobs, I heard there is good chance that I get a job related to my field.
    How about Jobs after MS..

Please reply soon...
    Thanks alot,

Hello Ralo,

There is an amazing contradiction between the not so very impressive international ranking of German universities and the fact that graduates of German universities and the products designed by them are in high demand everywhere. After all, Germany has been world leader in exports for many years!

When I went to study in the US in my younger days, everybody in the States was puzzled and asked me why I didn't stay back in my home country (Germany), since - according to them - education was much better there.

And thinking about it from another angle: If engineering departments in the US are internationally ranked higher than their German counterparts, why does everybody want to buy a German Benz or BMW and not an American car? Siemens, Bosch and Miele washing machines are to be found everywhere, but who has ever seen an American washing machine? Something must be wrong in the land of Bush and Gates...

Chris

Hello everyone I am new to this forum, but I dont know if anybody will beable to answer my questions.

I live in the Caribbean and I have applied for a student applicant visa, I have presented all my relavant documents, what are the reasons for you to be denied a visa even if you have all your documents in order?

I need to find a college or university in my area (will be in Braunfels), preferably to study building construction or business, does anybody know what colleges or universities are near that area? please help

and also what funding is available for students like me who have insufficient funds? can i get a student loan and pay after? how can i get a scholarship? reaaly need detailed information

thank you

Hello Claudine,

Student applicant visas are often rejected, unless you can present the following documents:

(1) Admission letter from a German university or invitation to an entrance exam;
    (2) Proof of German language skills, except for programmes that are fully taught in English;
    (3) Funds of at least 7,020.- Euros to cover the living expenses during your first year of study.
    If you don't have this money, you can also present a sponsorship letter from a person residing in Germany.

Chris

still waiting on the answers to my other questions......but I have all my documents in order, so if I have all that could I still be rejected for this type of visa? because right now I am not too familiar with the universities around

Have you found a suitable university/programme near Braunfels?

not yet...thinking about giessen university..but i have already registered for a language course first

Study for Free in Germany
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Study in the LAND OF IDEAS with 76 noble Prize winners
    Be part of TOP NOTCH RESEARCH industries in the world
    3rd largest host country in world with > 10% international students.
    Courses entirely taught in ENGLISH to meet the International competition.
    Stay for One year after completion of Degree.

Hurry for the upcoming and immediate intakes

MENTOR EDUCATION & CAREERS
    203-D, 2nd Floor, Payal Complex, Sayaji Gunj, Vadodara, Gujarat (INDIA)
    Ph: 0265-3918511/ 611/ 711/ 811/ 911

Email: [email]studyabroad@mentoreducare.com[/email]
    URL: [url]www.mentoreducare.com[/url]

We offer excellent student services for:
    Germany, France & Sweden

> Hiren wrote:

> Hi Guys...!
    I'm living in Gujarat(India)
    I'm looking forward to study in German
    I am a Diploma in Instrumentation and control engineer.
    At the present i'm working one of the petrochemical inds. in gujarat last 2 year.
    Anyone have any proper/relevant link to my Course.
    Please share the relevant info with me and thanking in advance.

I have a question: Is there any English teaching college or university? But I only want to go to Germany!
    Can anyone please answer me? Thank you very much!
    Hiren

Study for Free in Germany
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Study in the LAND OF IDEAS with 76 noble Prize winners
    Be part of TOP NOTCH RESEARCH industries in the world
    3rd largest host country in world with > 10% international students.
    Courses entirely taught in ENGLISH to meet the International competition.
    Stay for One year after completion of Degree.

Hurry for the upcoming and immediate intakes

MENTOR EDUCATION & CAREERS
    203-D, 2nd Floor, Payal Complex, Sayaji Gunj, Vadodara, Gujarat (INDIA)
    Ph: 0265-3918511/ 611/ 711/ 811/ 911

Email: [email]studyabroad@mentoreducare.com[/email]
    URL: [url]www.mentoreducare.com[/url]

We offer excellent student services for:
    Germany, France & Sweden

Hi everyone...
    I am new to tis web/blog.
    Well i am interested in pursuing my Engineering at Germany.
    1.Is it worth doing an Engineering course outta there.
    2.How much do i need to shell for the course.
    3.What are the requirements before joining an Inst.(as in, any Entrance Test or so)
    4.Can a person study and work simultaneously.
    5.Is there any sort of age Eligibility for Engineering course.

P.S - My preferred Engineering course in orderly are
    1. Marine Engineering
    2. Automobile Engineering
    3. Mechanical Engineering

Do tell me whether are there any other country which offer Engineering course for Less Fees.

I need the Guidance...HELP me out Friends...do advise me in what to do and what not to.
    my mailing address is [email]dee.boh12@gmail.com[/email]. do mail me directly as i don't access tis websyt much.

Regards
    Dpac

Cheers.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh