+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Study in Germany

Hello Dpac,

The only advanced Western countries that do charge no or very limited tuition fees and that offer master programmes in English are Germany, Switzerland, Norway and Sweden. Since living expenses are higher in Switzerland, Norway and Sweden, Germany usually turns out cheaper.

Now, even though you are legally allowed to work part-time as a student in all of the above-mentioned countries, this doesn't help you much as long as you are still in India. Why is that so? Because the embassies/consulates won't let you go, unless you can show enough funds to finance your studies and living expenses. The present amount for Germany is Rs. 4 lakhs per year, in Switzerland and Sweden it is about Rs. 5 lakhs and in Norway Rs. 6 lakhs.

If you have a sanctioned educational loan, this is also accepted (at least by the German authorities). Despite these funds being necessary, studies still turn out much cheaper in the four above-mentioned countries than in the US, UK or Australia. The quality of engineering education in Europe is generally world-class, and stay-back options are generous in the case of Germany.

If you are an outstanding student and you can prove this with high marks (about 80 % in your bachelors) and excellent GRE / TOEFL / IELTS scores, you might not need any money of your own, since there are some full scholarship options open to you.

Chris
    [email]dsz.cochin@yahoo.de[/email]
    [url]www.studienzentrum.de.be[/url]

hey,
    another useful address is the homepage of WELCOME STUDENTS.this company offers certain services in terms of stuying and working in germany.these services give you general information about universities and also information specially matched to you.

hi
    my name is pradeep. I am from india. I am currently doing my final year in instrumentation technology. I am interested in doing masters degree in germany. my problem is that I have very low aggregate from my six semesters(66%). Is there any chance of getting a good university?please guide me.
    thanking you
    pradeepvittal

Hello Pradeep,

We have a very good course for you. You can also apply during your final year, assuming that you get your (provisional) degree certificate before September 2008.

Contact us on [email]dsz.cochin@yahoo.de[/email]

Chris

hii this is ram from India, pursuing final year(bachelor's) in electrical engineering.Iam interested to do my masters in Germany in electrical engineering,but the thing is i have less aggregate (60.36),so can i apply for masters in germany??please try to give me some details about masters.
    thanku

Hello,

With a CGPA of less than 70%, your chances for admission to an English-medium engineering programme at a German university are very poor.

However, you can try to improve your standing by doing one (or both) of the following:

(1) you do the GRE test and try to get above-average scores;
    (2) you do an intensive German language course in India; after reaching a certain level you are entitled to apply for a German-taught MSc course (for which admission is much less competitive than for English-taught master courses).

Chris
    [email]dsz.cochin@yahoo.de[/email]

Hello everybody

Does anybody recomend me the masters program in Germany taught in English?

MBA, Master of Arts, Master of Laws, Master of Engineering

Hello @all,

I am looking for a discussion board on higher studies in germany, I received an email from a german university suggesting my admission in the international masters program of electrical communication engineering(after I had sent all my admission documents . I would like to know the prospects or want to evaluate it .

Please help me in this matter, or suggest some forum where I can get some information regarding it .

thanks

Hai,

I completed Master of Computer Applications in Sona College of Technology, Salem, Tamil Nadu this July 2008.

I'm very much interested to do PhD in abroad with schloarship.

I dont have any idea about "How to apply for PhD and How to apply for schloarship?".

Hi everyone,

This is my first reply in this site, I would like to know about my chances of studying in GERMANY

I have done my B.Sc in 2006. I have recently written my GRE with a score of 770/800 in quantative. And my TOEFL score is 93. Can anyone tell me how are my chances of getting an admission and scholarship in Germany. If there is any chance of getting FULL FUNDING.. please mail me in my ID.

Balaram

[email]balaram.gre@gmail.com[/email]

We are India’s leading Education Consultants, providing expert and professional guidance for admission in Top Universities of Europe.

Study
    in
    Germany / Sweden/ Norway or Finland

Courses taught in English.
    Flexible approaches to studies.
    No Tuition Fees for most courses.
    Hundreds of course options available.
    Ph.D. opportunities are available after PG.
    Part Time Jobs are available. (20 hrs./ week)
    Very low living expenses (approx. 350 Euro/ month)
    Good career prospects, ample placement opportunities.
    Worldwide recognized courses. Recognized in India as well.
    Be part of TOP NOTCH RESEARCH industries in the world
    Internship opportunities are available in Multi National Companies.
    1 Year Extended Visa after completion of your course to search a job.
    No Visa Hassles. Visa formalities are very simple comparing to US/ UK/ Aus/ NZ/ Canada etc.

[url]www.mentoreducare.com[/url]
    Hurry !!! for the upcoming and immediate intakes

MENTOR EDUCATION & CAREERS
    203-D, 2nd Floor, Payal Complex
    Sayaji Gunj, Opp. M.S.University
    BARODA 390005 (GUJARAT)
    INDIA
    [url]www.mentoreducare.com[/url]
    Office phone: +91-265-3257951, 6641411

We offer excellent student services for: Germany, France, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Lithuania & Sweden

Hai,

I done Masters in Welding Engineering from REC Trichy, Tamil Nadu in July 2001.

I'm interested to do PhD in abroad with scholarship.

kindly guide me

regards,
    Vijay

Hi all,
    Myself Prateek Jain currently pursuing my graduation in B. Tech. Biotechnology, final year... I'm looking forward to do my post graduation in Germany in a field related to Biotechnology or its sister streams, still gotta narrow down the coarse... Well the reason why I'm here is to ask you guys how's post graduation in Biotechnology related field out there and what are the job prospects??? Also do they ask for any sort of GRE or TOEFL score because I haven't written them yet, but my college score is somewhere around 75%... Do I stand a chance of getting a University and if yes is the answer to that what's the last date for applying to German Universities??? Also I have know basic German, did during my schooling as a foreign language, is that sufficient enough as a proof or I gotta do it from a certified place??? Please scrap or mail me any information which can help me out, my e-mail id is [email]prateekjain.jpr@gmail.com[/email]...

Prateek

Hi,

You can check with some professional about the shortlisting of the universities, procession of your application to the universities and more, as these are the major factors getting into not only any university (USA, Germany, Sweden, Australia, the UK, New Zealand) but also financial aid. Be careful.

You can try...[url]www.raiaa.in...or....call....+91.97111[/url] 54148. They would help you positively in a correct way.

Best of luck! (Y)

Hi !

If anybody want study in Germany i can try to help. my e mail adres is [email]rp_aydin@hotmail.com[/email]

best regards

Aydin

For a listing of german universities you can have a look at [url]http://www.studdex.com/students/discover/search/searchresults.aspx?searchfor=Germany[/url]

you get really good information for each university, try it , i hope it's helpful for you guys

Hey need help on mba programs which are state sponsered and not too expensive specially in eastern Germany.

after reading a lot .............................in this discussion of going to germany

I am doing my graduation & I want to purse my masters in germeny!!!!!!!!!!

In first page Zeldars view & chris supporting germany

Just I want to know how much is it worthy to GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any one frm india who recently gone or done masters in germany plz mail meeeeeeee soooooooon(dont blame okey)

my Id :kalyan.umk@gmail.com
    PLZ BE FAIR ..............

hello people. Iam a mechanical engineer from india(Anna university) i have more than 75% in my undergraduate programme. Iam interested in pursuing graduate course in Germany. I dnt know german and i want to join a master's programme thats taught in english.I gather that german proficiency test aint needed for international programmes. What is the quality of german education as compared to that of UK or US? and what about one of the member's comment that indians wont find germans friendly? and what are my chances of getting a reasonable scholarship for the above stated percentage?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh