+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Plz let me drive alone

I am driving car from last 2 months but my dad always sit wid me ,never let me drive alone,alwayz hav fear in his mind ..i just got accident 1 time but 99 % m drivin ok.. How to convince my dad to let me drive alone?

How old are you? Have you got a driving licence?

> coffeewtprince wrote:

> I am driving car from last 2 months but my dad always sit wid me ,never let me drive alone,alwayz hav fear in his mind ..i just got accident 1 time but 99 % m drivin ok.. How to convince my dad to let me drive alone?

lol lol lol
    my father used to scold my bro too but we convinced him and now my father let him drive alone and doesn't scold him. ur family can convince ur father too. but my bro is having a driving licence .what about u?????????...................................

Hi coffeewtprince,

My brother is 21 yrs old & have a DL since past 3 yrs.. but then too when we go anywhr My father don't allow him to drive if its day time.
    Only when its Night (as my father is having some eye adjustment problem with lights) he gets his turn to drive...
    Then too the whole way long he just shouts & tells him what to do & what not to...

So sometimes we just tell him that we are going by Bike & takes the car out. :D

My bro is a very good driver & never had any accident with the car (as 1 scratch to the car & he is gone by my father's hand :D )
    But this scolding while he is driving disturbs him a lot & sometimes he just gets so much angry that he thinks of even crashing his car knowingly... :P

Earlier he used to get too much angry but then we told him that Parents always fear whenever u do anything, that this new thing if not done properly might hurt U..

When U step out of the house first time as a small baby, they fear U may get cold or fever so they wrap u like anything with sheets & small blankets to save u from tht even if its too much Hot outside.
    When U first time go to school they go with u to check u r safe or not..
    When U first time ride a bicycle they just hold thr heart & cry if u get a small scratch..

Even If you are 70 yrs old U will be thr child & they will fear for whatever U do..

So respect ur father's feelings when he is scolding you & just keep ur cool with u..
    May be someday by himself he'll realize tht U are not a small baby now & U need some freedom.

But if you ask him by urself he might think U became a rebellion & he may not give tht to u...

Ask your mother or any elder sibling to talk to him that u are old enuff & u can tk care of u by urself.
    But don't worry abt this..
    This is just a phase which comes in everyone's life when they are doing something new & thr parents worry a lot when U don't wnt them to.. :)

I agreed to all advisers and want to tell here that they have given "coffeewtprince" a great path to move foreword in his life as obedient one,Thanks for this fabulous information. This really helps, i've been looking for this kind of info hub on this issue for a long time now and for sure this one is great.

[url=http://www.ghostpapers.com]Customized Term Papers[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh