+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Racial Discrimination against Indians in England

and what about improving the Home circustances. Whar about he NRis visiting India facing bribe -corruption -treated differently on Hotel/tour rates-etc and many negative experiences while visiting Banks- issue of Tickets at Railway stations and unfair treatments during queuing etc dont talk about your contributions. stay in your country sort all above and if you expect better treatment -give the same to the guests sorry this will hurt. Talking about racial treatment what about the facilities for disabled people in India ? dont even bother to answer

I am in UK. Some people are racist-right. Some people see as poor people. Racism is part of colonism. If we are economically strong they will try to pray us. They are far better than Indians. When I worked in Mumbai some hindus had called christans British and muslims Pakistani. Here some white children call me Paki or Taliban or Laden.

Indians, doesn't matter how smart English they utter, will continue to be insulted by whites. There are far deep rooted cause for this. India, i think lack the entire sense of its own identity. It thinks speaking English and being able to go to US/UK is the sole success of life. But by adopting English as lingua franca, india has left millions of its rural people into darkness, who cant have the opportunity to learn . Again, may be i cant say it nicely, but Indians seems to be very happy being modern slaves of UK/US.

It was ISLAM which tought India how to learn thyself. It was Islam which ignited the fire of liberation and caused 1857. Islam built almost the entire of india's architecture and culture and music. Until Indians realize that their main inspiration is Islam and Hinduism is just a distortion from it, you guys have worries written in ur kismat.

Just to mention, I am from Bangladesh.

Indians come to UK and think they are better than everyone else. They are always trying to show how India is great, how tasty their food is, always talking about India and have NO RESPECT for British culture..as if there is no history,etc in Britain!!! THIS IS RUDE, OBNOXIOUS, ARROGANT, and UNBECOMING OF PEOPLE FROM SUCH A PROUD NATION!!! Indians also DO NOT mix very much with other races as it is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED for Indian girls to date/marry white or black men. BE HONEST PEOPLE, YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE!!!! SO WHO ARE THE RACISTS NOW?

BRITISH ARE VERY WELCOMING PEOPLE...they DO NOT NEED TO OPEN THEIR DOORS TO YOU TO JUST WALK IN LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE AND IMPOSE YOUR VALUES AND WAYS ON EVERYONE ELSE!!!

This may be the reason why people may not like you...have you ever heard the expression 'when in rome do as romans'?

Racism exists everywhere and MOST certainly in India where your caste system favors others and MOST CERTAINLY it is in India where it is favored to be lighter skin- if you want proof...LOOK AT BOLLYWOOD.

Indians are also very racist towards whites and think that you are wiser and have more refined culture...not to mention towards BLACK PEOPLE where you talk about us as if we are dogs!!!!

Follow the logic people and be wise and be honest...you wouldnt want someone to come to your home, put their shoes on your sofa and tell you how to live your life so why do you do the same in Britain?

well i really think britishers and americans are the dumbest people i ever spoke to-being in call centre for almost 4 yrs and talking to people in us and uk i really have to do the explaining bit as though i am talking to a child who does not evn know his alphabets-and as far as professionals are concerned they are more dumb than any fourth grade kid learning over here in india-imagine i have to teach an it professional about ip addresses where even my 5 yr old neice knows about all this-and as far as it is concerned we smell of curry you smell of toilet papers and ham-start using water to wash urself as we indians do.... (N)

i got chased and called pa?i by a gang of youths but i guess i live wit only white ppl.

has any1 ever been chased

This is to Number 18 - you bloddy piece of shit, hope you get to travel the world and open up your fuckin closed minds, and understand that everyone cannot and will not be the same. But the beauty of living, lies in the fact that you understand and give others space. It's obvious you do not have the patience to do that. WHat I hope for you is that you never marry, and have kids, coz it is such a disgrace to humankind that people like you exist.

I've read a teenager novel written by Bali Ray titled "What's Your Problem?". The main character of the story is Jaspal, an English-Indian. His parents are Indian Immigrant. I am not either Indian-English or White-English, but when I read the story I feel that the issue revealed in the story is a crucial issue. It is told in a simple form by Bali but it'll leave a big question in the reader's mind, in this case; mine. Is racial discrimination problems 'bequeathed' by the parents to their kids? Do parents in English teach their kids to do racial discrimination? The story tells to reader that racial discrimination does not only happen in adult environment but also teenager's. So, does the English government make any regulation/act to overcome that issue?

In the preface of book, the author says: "We live in a society where our Government tells us that the extremes of racism are over. The reality is very different". That I want to ask, as the person who doesn't understand why racial problems must exist in the country who has religious 'foundation', have the English government stated that Racism is over?

Yes ,There is racism in UK.I myself experienced .I worked in India for years in IT industry.And after coming here i tried for 1.6 years but becoz i am Indian i have been discriminated.Later after 1.6 years i got as contractor for 2 months and i got a very good feed back for my work.But still they dont want to give me further assignment.The only reason for this is that i look too Indian.And this is the reason given for that.They dont like me having"Sindhoor" on my forehead which i like to follow my culture even in UK.But my dressing was always formal to office.ONly becoz i look too Indian and my accent is not as of UK.I felt very bad listening to the reason they have given.But one thing they said they liked my work . I never used any uncultured words which people use here.
    I have been sensitive always as every Indian girl is. I am not down seeing British but only one thing to keep in mind is we are all human beings then why is this discrimination.Just think if there is a fire and i am in a state of helping others then i wont see if the person who is in trouble is a british or an Indian.I would rather help him.
    Anyone would do that.But only discrimination comes when we are in good state to handle ourselves.Just see in Mumbai attacks the hotel management helped everyone foreigners as well as Indians they didn't leave foreigners insideThey gave their lives to save the people inside the hotel.Hope a day comes when every human being sees god in others whether its Allah or Siva or Jesus.

To no 8.
    You forgot, I was referring to newly recruited agents not fully qualified agents.
    How can they hone their skills if there are no live targets to practise on? Indians and Pakistanis are the cheap options for a racist, inhuman bunch of morons. :@

To no 24.
    Yes I agree with you in everything you mentioned about Indians. You are spot on. I lived in UK for a long time too and it is unfortunate that Indians don't mix with other people from different countries. Instead they live in an enclave where only Indians live and speak their own different lingos. Pakistanis have also their own little Pakistan wherever they decide to emigrate. It is pathetic. I have learned a great deal by having friends from different cultures including whites. Right now I am in India and what a mess this country is in.Racism? I would say this is the most racist country in the whole world.Black,brown and white ( white means kind of sworthy) not white as real white, you know what I mean.They all want to be white,it is not possible unless one's parents are both white. It is just their stupid imagination.May be an inferiority complex? 8-)

to no 22.
    "Here some white children call me Paki or Taliban or Laden." Hhhaa,
    but what about dirty bum? That is the title given to Indians from their colonial masters.Reason is obvious but nobody wants to admit or explain away as to why? embarrassed? you should be, because you let every subsequent government to get away after independent with the fund ( for toilets)to fatten their bank balances while they left the population with out adequate facility to defacate. while I was living in UK all indians were referred to as bums.bum lawyer,bum doctor,bum everything. :-D

Follow up to #32.
    If you don't believe me ask Kiran Desai, the booker prize winner, ex Miss World,Indian Cricket Team. Terminator couldn't resist reacting unlike the rest. ;-)
    Well, now the entire world calls Indians the dirty bums.usually in it's short form "BUMS". Don't be bashful.talk about it. may be some day we will do exactly what the blacks in USA have done, call each other niggers becauser they were tired of hearing that word day in and day out similarly we Indians also should start calling each other as BUMS!!!!!!. ;-)

CAN VOLUNTEERS PASS THIS INFORMATION TO OTHERS?

RACIAL HARASSMENT IS SERIOUS AND CAUSES ANGER, FEAR,

DEPRESSION, CONFUSION, HELPLESSNESS, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL

ILLNESSES AFFECTING RELATIONSHIPS OF PEOPLE AT HOME AND WORK.

RACISM MEANS DISRUPTION OF FREEDOM. ANTI-CHRIST RACISTS AND THE

RACIST POLICE BEHAVING RACISTLY COMMIT INFORMATION AND PRIVACY

THEFT, BEHAVING AS CRIMINALS.

UK POLICE HARASSMENT OF PEOPLE IS SERIOUS DISRUPTION OF FREEDOM

AND CAUSES ANGER, FEAR, DEPRESSION, CONFUSION, HELPLESSNESS,

PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ILLNESSES AFFECTING RELATIONSHIPS OF PEOPLE

AT HOME AND WORK. ANTI-CHRIST POLICE THEMSELVES COMMIT

INFORMATION AND PRIVACY THEFT, BEHAVING AS CRIMINALS. RACIST

WHITE POLICE AND THEIR COLORED GUTLESS INSIDERS-INFORMERS

EMPOWER THEM TO ABUSE THEIR POWER AND HARASS PEOPLE.

BEWARE OF UGLY STINKING LOW CLASS DISHONEST RACIST ANTI-CHRIST

BRITISH POLICE, JUST A PUBLIC SERVANT IN UNIFORMS SURVIVING ON

PULIC TAX PAYERS MONEY AND THE UGLY STINKING LOW CLASS RACIST

WHITE DISHONEST ANTI-CHRIST BRITISH NEIGHBORS BOTH COMMITTING

THE SERIOUS CRIME OF THEFT OF INTERNET AND OFFLINE COMPUTER

HACKING.

THE BRITISH POLICE CANNOT BEAR TO BE WATCHED AND THEIR UGLY

ANTI-CHRIST DEEDS EXPOSED. THEY FORGET DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU

WOULD HAVE OHTERS DO UNTO YOU. WATCH THE BRITISH POLICE:

DISHONEST RACIST ANTI-CHRIST BRITISH POLICE IN UNIFORMS

PERPETUATE RACISM IN CONNIVANCE WITH RACIST ANTI-CHRIST WHITE

DISHONEST BRITISH NEIGHBORS TO ILLEGALLY AND UNWARRANTEDLY USE

WALL SEE THROUGH TECHNOLOGY, AUDIO LISTENING IN DEVICES, EMR

VAN ECK PHREAKING EQUIPMENT, AND INTERNET, EMAIL, AND LANDLINE

AND CELLPHONE TELEPHONE HACKING AGAINST ASIANS IN THEIR HOMES

THROUGH WAILING SIRENS FROM OUTSIDE FOR EVERY BODY MOVEMENT OF

ASIANS IN THEIR HOMES. INTERNET AND COMPUTER HACKING AND

INFILTRATING INTO OTHERS PRIVACY IS A SERIOUS CRIME. THEY WILL

WAIL SIRENS AND HAVE THEIR INSIDERS IN CARS CREATE SOUND

DISTURBANCE OF ACCELERATING AND HONKING AND NEIGHBORS BANGING

DOORS AND THROWING THINGS EACH TIME THE EXPOSERS OF THEIR UGLY

DEEDS MAKE LIVING MOVEMENTS AT HOME EVEN AT NIGHT AND DAY, EVEN

DURING TOSSING AND TURNING IN BED, AND EVEN IN TOILET. THE SOLE

PURPOSE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST DISHONEST RACIST BRITISH POLICE IS

TO DISHONESTLY MAINTAIN LAW AND ORDER THROUGH ENSURING THAT THE

RACIST WHITE DISHONEST BRITISH SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO

DEHUMANIZINGLY DISTURB, INTIMIDATE, AND HARASS ASIAN MEN AND

WOMEN IN THEIR HOMES AND ON STREETS, SHOPS, AND PUBLIC

TRANSPORT THROUGH THE ILLEGAL USE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES WITH

POLICE CONNIVANCE AND TO INTIMIDATE, HARASS, DISTURB, AND

PROVOCATE ASIANS WHO REFUSE TO TOLERATE THIS ILLEGAL NONSENSE

OF DISHONEST RACIST ANTI-CHRIST BRITISH POLICE IN CONNIVANCE

WITH DISHONEST RACIST ANTI-CHRIST BRITISH NEIGHBORS.

ABUSING AND DISRESPECTING PRIVACY IS A HEINOUS CRIME.
    THE CONCEPT BEING PREACHED IS THAT 'WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO

WORRY ABOUT PRIVACY IF THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG'. THIS IS

THE ANTI-CHRIST WAYS OF INFILTRATING. WHY DOES ANYONE NEED

PRIVACY?: WHY DOES EVERYONE DRESS? WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE GO

NAKED? LACK OF PRIVACY IS SAME AS WALKING EVERYWHERE NAKED AS A

STREAKER! ARE THE BRITISH POLICE PREACHING THE CONCEPT OF

EVERYONE BECOMING STREAKERS - NAKED UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE

EVERYWHERE IN UK? JUST SO THE BRITISH POLICE CAN RETAIN THEIR

ABUSE OF POWER THROUGH PROCLAIMING AN INFLATED, MANUFACTURED,

FALSE, SELF-INITIATED SELFISH CONCEPTS OF SO-CALLED 'TERROR

THREATS'.

ABUSING PRIVACY IS HARMFUL TO MIND, BODY AND SOUL. THUS, THE

BRITISH POLICE HAVE BECOME THE PERFECT ANTI-CHRIST. THEY WILL

BE DEBARRED FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD. EVADING TACTICS SUCH AS

WHERE IS GOD, ETC, WILL NOT ABSOLVE THEM OF THEIR SINS AND THE

BRITISH POLICE WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED FOR THEIR HEINOUS CRIMES

OF ABUSING PRIVACY.

THE POLICE ARE ALSO USING HIDDEN LONG-DISTANCE CAMERAS FROM

STRATEGIC POSITIONS TO TARGET THOSE WHO EXPOSE THEIR UGLY

DEEDS. USING THESE CAMERAS, THEY BEAM THE VIDEO IMAGES TO THEIR

POLICE CARS ROAMING WASTEDLY WITH THEIR BACKS TO THE TARGETTED

PEOPLE. AFTER THEIR AFOREMENTIONED UGLY DEEDS WERE EXPOSED,

THEY PRETENDED NOT TO BE COWARDS THROUGH AVOIDING ROAMING WITH

THEIR BACKS TO THE TARGETTED PEOPLE AND INSTEAD APPROACHING

FROM FRONT. HOWEVER, THE FACT THAT THEY ARE COMMITTING THEIR

HEINOUS CRIMES THROUGH EVIL MEANS AND INSIDER INFORMERS AMID

NEIGHBORS REFLECTS THE COWARDICE STILL MAKES THEM ABSOLUTE LOW

CLASS COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS. THUS, THE BRITISH POLICE

ARE THE ANTI-CHRIST COWARDS HARASSING THOSE WHO EXPOSE THE UGLY

DEEDS OF POLICE HARASSMENT AND INVASION INTO PRIVACY OF PEOPLE

AT HOME AND WORK, THROUGH VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE AUDIO AND VIDEO

DEVICES, WALL SEE THROUGH TECHNOLOGIES, OFFLINE COMPUTER

HACKING USING KEY LOGGERS AND ELECTRO MAGNETIC RADIATION (EMR)

EQUIPMENT TO RETRIEVE IMAGES OF ANYTHING BEING TYPED ON

PERSONAL COMPUTERS OFFLINE AT HOME AND WORK, AS WELL AS ONLINE

COMPUTER HACKING THROUGH THE INTERNET THROUGH ILLEGAL ACCESS

UNDER THE FALSE PRETEXT OF SURVEILLANCE AND PROTECTION AND

SECURITY, THEREBY VIOLATING PEOPLES HUMAN RIGHTS AND PRIVACY,

INVADING THEIR LIVES AND CREATING DISTURBANCE AND HARASSMENT

THAT WILL WEIGH HEAVILY UPON THEM IN THE JUDGMENT OF THE

ALMIGHTY LORD OF CREATION THAT LEAVES NO WRONGS GO UNPUNISHED

EVER!

For more information:

worldwideweb period occupations period proboards period com slash index stop cgi questionmark board=birmingham

Unregistered
    ohhhh fuck.........m off to study in uk dis term n m sooooooo fckn scared afta readn ol dese comments.......mann........wtf shud i do?

Racial Discrimination against Indians in England

The person who uploaded the video also uploaded one on the Cronulla Riots. He claims that because Black people" were cheering to racism against Lebanese, that it is somehow not racist. I lold. One mans racist is another mans freedom fighter?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh