+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Discussions on IRMA 2012 Results

Unhappy Discussions on IRMA 2012 Results

HELOOOOO

Guys am trying to check my results its giving request timed out showing some error report is anyone else facing the same problem? Please share IRMA 2010 related result links.

Gimmeee some solution guys.

hi friend,

Discussions on IRMA 2010 Results
    The Institute of Rural Management Ahmedabad (IRMA) has declared the result for the entrance exam which was held on Sunday, November 14, 2010. The cut off for getting the GD-PI call for the general category The difficulty level of IRMA 2010 was easy to moderate. There were 200 questions across the four sections

Discussions on IRMA 2011 Results

Hi

The results has been announced early
    IRMA Or the institute of rural management Anand. is the joint venture of the government of Gujarat

IRMA results 2011 will most likely be declared by January or early February 2011 the results irma 2011 will be available on February 2011 you can get your result by just entering your admit card number it is expected that this time IRMA 2011

Discussion Leader
    Hello Candidates,

I have come down into this forum for discussing the IRMA Results 2012. The candidates who are looking for the results can take a look into the discussion given below.

IRMA Anand conducts an autonomous exam for admission to the 2 year MBA program at Institute of Rural Management Anand, Gujrat. The IRMA is a premier educational institution which offers both doctoral and post graduate courses for candidates. To get selected in the exam one must meet the eligibility criteria and know the selection process well.

The announcement of the final results will be declared on 19th March 2012. Good Luck my friends.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh