+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Canada Visa Requirements

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hi all,
    I am from India. planning for a 3 months tour to Canada and need a visa. if i apply in Canadian High Commission,New Delhi, how many days will it take for processing the application? What documents are needed alongwith application?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Canada Visit Visa

    Visit Canada with a Canadian Tourist Visa. A Canadian Visitor Visa will allow you to visit Canada for up to 6 months.
    Visas are available under three different categories:
    1. A single entry Canada Visitor Visa:

    This allows you to visit Canada only once (unless travelling to the US or St. Pierre and Miquelon) and is valid for a period of 6 months only. You can apply to extend your Canadian Visitor Visa if needed and will need to make an application for extension at least 30 days before expiry.
    2. A Multiple Entry Canada Visitor Visa:

    This allows you to enter and depart Canada on multiple occasions and is valid for up to 6 months, depending on the issuing case officer. You will need to specify how long you will require your Canadian Visitor Visa (not exceeding a six month period) and leave it to the case officer to decide if this is necessary.

    3. A Transit Canada Visitor Visa:

    This visa was initially designed for those people entering Canada for a period of 48 hours or less. For example, if your method of transport has to stop in Canada and you are from a country that requires you to have a visa to visit Canada, you will require a Transit Visa.

    Some basic things to consider before making an application for a Canada Tourist Visa are:

    * Health issues (you may be required to undergo a medical examination)
    * Funds to secure your stay
    * You may need a letter of invitation from a friend of relative currently residing in Canada
    * You may require a Temporary Resident Visa

    Once you have secured your Visit Visa then you may need to also obtain a Temporary Resident Visa if you come from certain countries.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 1970

    my name is ariff 2yrs worked UAE and job profile is Asst.supervisor. am intersted work in ur contry.

    thanks & regards,


    Cell no:+919885204833

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Hey Ariff !!
    have you got your visa done? if you need any help, do let me know...you could take the help of visa processing agencies like vfs or go to the embassies themselves... have you gone thru the visa application process? enjoy your stay here when you come !

    Ciao !

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts