+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How to Register for Court Marriage in India

Hi I go married 2 yrs ago. Now i want 2 register my marriage. What will be the procedure and document required ?? Under wich act it wiil be registered......... either Hindu marriage act ..or special marriage act.?? where it will be registered............ on the place(city) where the marriage ceremony was held.....or on place where we reside permanantly/ current residence??

Aap Jahan Presently rah rahe ho vahin k Marriage Registrar Officer k pass chale jao........Vahin se Aap ko Marriage certificate mil jayega...Aap ko Residential Proof, ID proof, Aur 2 witness chahiye honge.......Aur Aap ki Shadi me koi lafda nhi hua hoga to Simply Hindu Marriage Act k under me register hogi...

Best of luck !!

Hi friends,

With due respect, I am seeking advice regarding my marriage with a spanish.

I am an Indian citizen from Delhi but working in Singapore as Singapore PR. We want to marry in India then go to Singapore. She is a Spanish and living in Spain now.

Kindly advise -

1) What formality should she and I furnish so that we can marry without any issues?
    2) We both belong to Islam. I do not see any information for registration of marriages for Muslims.
    3) Can you please guide how to get marriage certificate for Muslims that too with a foreigner?
    4) I am 23 and she is 18+ years of old.
    5) Her parents doesnt accept me becoz I m Indian and its so far for them. So, their parent's consent is impossbile
    6) I can stay maximum of 2 week in India. How many times I have to visit Marriage registration office?

Kindly reply as soon as possible.
    Thanks a lot for the kind info in advance.

hi i am sukhi from kaithal .i am in love but the problem is of be because of my cast my parents are agree but my girlfriend parents are not agree please tell me what we do .we both are 26 so no minor problem so i want to know about the court marriage process

i want to know one thing.. if i marry the girl whom i love, and we do a court marriage. do laws say that the guardians ( coz the girls parents are expired ) can object our marriage before 6 months and can file a case against our marriage?

pl help me ASAP...

thanks and regards..

Documents required for Performance & Registration of court Marriage...

1.Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

3.If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

4.If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

5.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

6.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )

FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN CONTACT US @ 9818673748.

cleansk@gmail.com

marriage

Dear Sir/madam,

I want get registered marriage but there is problem that she lives at orrisa and I live at Delhi. If we submit the documents to court having stay at different cities. and when court will issue the date we will present to court. Is it possible. Plz suggest me, we love eachother and cant live without eachother. plz suggest me, what is the procedure of love marriege, if we live at different cities and she is not able to come for apply.

Thanks a lot.

Arrow

Marriage is considered as a sacred event in life, this act is also recommended even for the inter-religion marriages. You will be asked to present in court with your partner on the date that will be fixed by them. And you will be asked to fill and submit a certificate which is the marriage certificate. And your marriage will be immediately registered in the court. You must fill the certificate that will be issued by the court and sign it and it will be registered, I mean your marriage will be registered in the court immediately.

As you are in love with a Muslim girl, who is 23 age old, and wants to get info about Court Marriage in India. All I can answer is that get details from court itself. Special Marriage Act, 1954 allows you both to get married irrespective of your caste or religion or even nationality

If you both belong to different religion and if you like to follow the same religion then your marriage will come under special marriage act or else it will be under your respective religion. For court marriage you need to fill the application form in the marriage register office along with the photographs of the couple, age proof and residence proof. Once this is done you marriage can be declared official after 30 days of notice period. During your marriage don’t forget to bring 3 people who are ready to become witnesses for this marriage.

Anywhere in India you go for Court marriage the procedure will be the same. The thing is that you need to have a good rapport with the lawyer from whom you are seeking the blessing. There will be multiple lawyers but for marriage only few. There is a charge of fee for the lawyer to help you in conducting the marriage. What you need to produce is your certificates related to matriculation, birth, job, residence and passport (if any). The age of the male should be 21 years while the female 18 years age. For the same caste it is not a problem but for inter caste marriage you may be on a wait list for three months. You need to produce passport size photographs also.

Please help me to resolve my marriage;s issue

I am 25yrs Hindu (Sindhi Boy) and I love a girl she is Hindu (Sindhi) & 23 yrs old.... we want to marry.. her parents are agree but my parents are agianst it... the problem is that HER MOTHER AND MY FATHER ARE BROTHER AND SISTER... can we do court marriage?...

although in our caste i saw marriages between cf two Sisters...

Hi

This is very easy relation in south they its like bhua and mama they can marry easily there is no issue for this.. yea the elderly ppl will tell that if you marry in relation your kid will not born properly and all so dont worry in this which you feel okk for you both carry on All the best!!

Thumbs up You can get your marriage registered in one day.

Hi Jameela,

It seems that you are from South India. I am a lawyer by profession and I can get your marriage registered in one day. Please ask your spouse if he ready to travel to Kanpur for a day. In that case, you can come to Kanpur court with all necessary papers and you will be provided with a valid marriage certificate by the registrar on the same day. Let me know if you are interested. I will PM you the details.

Thank you,
    Abhishek

[QUOTE=Guest;27678]Hi ,
    I am looking for register marriage office at Tirunelveli .can u plz tell me address.
    Is it possible to fill registration for online . Please sent reply to my email id
    [email]ajameela87@gmail.com[/email]. i am waiting for your reply

by
    Jameela[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Is that possible that in one you can arrange for love marriage? what are documentation required?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh