+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to get Pan Card in India

hello friends

I am 18 years old and want to make a Permanent Account Number (PAN card). Can anyone suggest me what is the criteria for making a PAN card.

Dear Friend

getting a PAN card issued in India is quite an easy process. First of all fiil up and submit a PAN card application in your nearest PAN card office.

You can attach a copy of your driving licence / ration card / Voting I Card / electicity -water - telephone bill / for your residence proof with a nominal fee. You will get your PAN card at your correspondence address within 2 weeks.

I Want To Know that Can i Get A new PAN Card number By Cancelling My Previous PAN Card???

The Thing Is that i want A new Pan CARD number By Online registration...So Can I Get It???

Plzz REPLY FAST....
    WAITING.......

Hello Mehulbansal

You have to mention the PAN which you are using currently on top of the application form. All other PAN/s inadvertently allotted to you should be mentioned at item no. 10 and the corresponding PAN card(s) should be submitted for cancellation along with the form.
    You can apply for PAN online at the NSDL-TIN website by selecting the option "Apply for PAN online". You can then follow the detailed guidelines and instructions given on the website.

However, it is esier to cancel and request for new PAN directly form the concerned office. On_line cancellation and request for new PAN may be cumbersome.

For all PAN queries contact: [email]pancard.tax@gmail.com[/email]

You can even contact for your new PAN, reprint of PAN card through the same email.

These days we could find enormous number of legal PAN card agencies in India, if we tend to contact them, they will guide and provide PAN card in certain period of time.

* Documents Required:-

Address Proof
    Identity Proof

I wish to share few pan card agencies of Bangalore, check out!

Jyothi Consultancy
    No. 3, Shop No.1
    Krishnarajapuram
    Bangalore 560036

Gururaj Associates
    No 5, Telecom Layout
    Mysore Road, Bangalore 560026

Anish Consulting & Services
    No. 34/1A2, 1st Floor
    Muniraju complex
    Electronics City, Hosur Road
    Bangaluru - 560 100

Hey guys,

My sister-in-law stays in Indiranagar, Bangalore. she want to apply for pan card and she was asking me to help her with contact details to apply for the pan card, If anyone have the phone no. of getting a PAN card issued in Indiranagar area please share their phone no. with me.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh