+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Information on Court Marriage

  1. #1
    I am maneesh. I am in love with a girl. but she is in UK right now. doing job there. her parents are unwilling for our marriage since she is in uk. But my parents are agree for court marriage. how can we do this marriage. how can I submit all the papers while she is uk. she can take leave only for 3 weeks. so we are planning that we will submit the papers now and after onemonth she will come here and marry. iss there any difficulties. If anybody knows... please help us.. this is important.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    I am providing you some information regarding the "Court Marriage". It may be helpful to you. Both of you are above the legal age for marriage so legally there is no problem for marriage. You can go for court marriage. As per my information one month's prior notice is required to be given to the court. The court displays that notice at its notice board and if no objection against marriage is received by the court with in that one month period then u can go ahead with the marriage. For court marriage, you need to submit proofs of age and residence for both bride and groom. 2 passport size photographs are needed of both bride and groom. 3 witnesses are required at the time of marriage. Hurry up contact a lawyer and initiate the proceedings for court marriage.

  3. #3
    iam in love with a girl residing in pondicherry tamilnadu, she is studying there so iwant to marry her with a court registeration .she also loves me but her age is 17 now and iam 23 years. so ican marry her now if so how to do it bcoz i can go there only for one days.if so then i can marry her online reply me

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 1970

    Gaurav Tandon ( Advocate )

    # 9818399440

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    new delhi

    Documents required for Performance & Registration of court Marriage

    Documents required for Performance & Registration of court Marriage...

    1.Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.

    2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

    3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

    3.If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

    4.If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

    5.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

    6.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )

    FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN CONTACT @ 9818673748 (ADV.Sandeep verma) Delhi

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012

    court marriage

    i am live in kolkata , i want to marriage a girls. but her parent are not allow for marriage , i want to help for the court marriage , what i do.?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts