+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: overprotective parents quiz

overprotective parents quiz

Hi

Young parents of small children who are obsessive about keeping in touch with those kids 24/7

Effective parenting is crucial for every parent, either for a mother or for a father. For each father, whether he realizes it or not, contains a great influence in his daughter's life

A daughter\'s egos, the means they appear, the way they dress, and what they are available to expect from different people particularly from men

f you are having teenage daughter problems then I think I can help you. some timeless relationship advice for parents and step by step she overcame her problems.
    The knot work is designed in a way that has neither a beginning or an end to the lines and are designed with more in mind than to be pleasing to the eye

How does it happen? All of a sudden your baby girl is grown up, well she thinks she is, and some what out of control. I think back of the younger years and how she was raised. Both parents in the home, both worked but there was an adult sitter at the home daily! Being raise no different than her sibling, is it personality that has one child so very different in many respects? Or is it the friends they "hang" with.

Hi,
    I would say that teenagers should also be given some space about their choice. However, it never means that they are allowed to do anything. A teenager girl needs more care because a little carelessness can harm her in many ways. Therefore, the best solution for this problem is that a mother should step forward to become her daughter's best friend and try to understand her requirements, an emotional support. A mother must be communicative but not interfering with her teenage daughter because in this condition she can be scared of sharing her problems out of guilt or embarrassment. Try to help her in many ways without talking about her negative sides. She needs you and then tell her about the pros and cons of any step she is taking.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh