+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: After BCA , is Mca or MBA will be a good option?

After BCA , is Mca or MBA will be a good option?

Hi,
    I have completed BCA at Bangalore University. And willing to pursue my higher studies. Am in a confusion whether to take MCA or MBA? Some of my friends suggest after BCA, MCA would be the good options as IT companies are hiring MCA holders with 60%.
    And some of them tell MBA is growing drastically in India with good job opportunities and packages.

Please suggest me the right option!

Lightbulb

[QUOTE=charm.smily;179406]Hi,
    I have completed BCA at Bangalore University. And willing to pursue my higher studies. Am in a confusion whether to take MCA or MBA? Some of my friends suggest after BCA, MCA would be the good options as IT companies are hiring MCA holders with 60%.
    And some of them tell MBA is growing drastically in India with good job opportunities and packages.

Please suggest me the right option![/QUOTE]

i think i am a bit late to rply...
    but if u still need advice.. or some one else can get the benefir.. so answer is

if ur good in communicating, if ur a leader, a team boy etc etc u can go for mba...

or if ur good at programing and little bit good in maths u can go for maths.. as u did u will be good at mca.. so u should go for mca....... my view

Hi Smily,

Even I was in that state after completing my graduation in Computer Application. All of my friends suggested me to opt MCA since it comes under the same genre.

Both MCA and MBA are the professional courses. The major difference is that, you can complete MCA in 3 years and MBA in two years.

Itís up to you to decide. And you can choose according to the marks youíve secured in the entrance exams for each course.

Thumbs down hi, dear

you passed BCA YA MCA but now you join a mba course but if you got a it sector means mnc company join so you do,t join mba. if you are not any job than you go to joined MBA. but you join a MBA if a good collage like IIM ya MAT score through you achived a high collage.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh