+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Getting a work visa for the uk

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Getting a work visa for the uk

    I am planning to go to UK for work, I want to know about information regarding visa, what type of visa should I take for work and also tell me amount to be paid for this.

    Please reply me as soon as possible.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi Sulochana,
    You will need a visa; it will be the work permit for you to work in US. For detailed information, I would suggest you to visit www.ukvisas.gov.uk/ or http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/.
    Both of the websites will offer the information you are seeking

    As far as paying amount is concerned, that will be nominal. I don't have any idea about it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts