+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Birthday messages for mom

Birthday messages for mom

Hi Every1,

Mother is the only precious person in this world. No one can be like her. I love my mom very much. She is everything for me and in one word she is my "LIFE". Her birthday is in the month of April. I want some birthday messages to send my sweet mom.

Please send me.... If you also love your mom???

Hi,
    Simply awesome, but a mother is more than anything, more expressive than any expression. She knows what can make her child happy; she is the one who gives us best of everything.
    I would like to share one thought that write anything at your own because it should be natural. Feelings can’t be same, I mean what I feel for my mother might be not exactly what you feel for your mother. Your thoughts and expression should be written in your own words because anyone would not be able express your feelings for your mother.
    Make your mom feel special on her day.

Yes friend u r right. No one can take place of mother. Even I love my mom and quite close to her. But when she scolds me I get very upset. Hey I have some Birthday messages for ur mom. Here is the list.
    • You are the reason I am. You are the reason, I smile. You make me believe, in me. I wish to have you as my mother, every time I rebirth. My soul, my sweet mom, I love you. And with all of my emotions, I wish you a super happy Birthday.

• You are my angel, my soul and the ultimate heavenly gift to me. With you, Mom, am always at peace. Wish you a very Happy Birthday. I love you, My sweet mother.

• My respect for you is no different than your love for me, without boundaries. You are my crowning support and the best thing that I own. I love you and wish you a very Happy Birthday.

• You care, love and teach. You are protective and supportive. You make me a proud person. May you continue to live a joyful life for all the years to come. I love you mom, Happy Birthday.

• I might not know the pains you went through to make us what we are. But, what I know is that we all love you. May God bless you with love, care and warmth. Happy Birthday, Mom.

• I wish you a day, filled with love, joy, care and fun. I am glad to have you as my mother. Happy Birthday mom, I love you.
    For more beautiful and emotional msgs u can log in http://www.wishafriend.com/birthday/mom-birthday-messages.php

I know how much I love my mom, I don’t have to show or prove it to anyone just by replying to someone. Please I did not like they way you have said that “Please send me.... If you also love your mom???” I don’t think you have surprise her with some gifts or look for some messages to wish her. You could have just said the way how much you love her and she means to you which you have posted here.

A simple I love you mom!!! Will surely make her feel happier then anything!!!

[QUOTE=frends2gether;182166]Hi Every1,

Mother is the only precious person in this world. No one can be like her. I love my mom very much. She is everything for me and in one word she is my "LIFE". Her birthday is in the month of April. I want some birthday messages to send my sweet mom.

Please send me.... If you also love your mom???[/QUOTE]

Its better can search in some greetings,

The way you twisted fairy tales, to suit my mood at that time,
    The way you clubbed two dishes in one, making it my favourite..
    Mom, I wonder, how you managed to blend your thoughts and efforts with,
    so much of love. I love the way you love me.
    Thank you Mom for loving me so much..
    Happy Birthday Mom

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh