+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Portable Air Conditioner India

Portable Air Conditioner India

Hi friends,
    My name is gurupreet. I was planning to buy an air conditioner as the weather out here in Delhi is extremely hot. One of my friend told not to buy AC instead I can go for portable air conditioner. I have never heard about this before. What is portable air conditioner? Is it available in India?

Hi gurpreet, portable air conditioner is very easy to use. You can choose the place where you want to place your AC. You can both place it near a window or a door and attach the connector to the AC. Always keep the exhaust hose as straight as possible. The unit will turn on when the temperature in the room is higher than 73 degrees and in Cool Mode you must set the desired temperature by pressing "TEMP UP" or "TEMP DOWN." And it is also easily available in India.

Portable air conditioner is as same any other air conditioner which is used to cool a place. It can be moved from place to place. Nd it is available in India. U can buy it online http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Air-Conditioners/Portable-Air-Conditioners/abcat0907004.c?id=abcat0907004, http://www.portableairshop.com/,

Unregistered

portable air conditioner

Hi , are u able to find this in india ? I'm also looking for this kind of product . pls let me know if you have anh update on this.
    -Srini

[QUOTE=saawansingh;182242]Hi friends,
    My name is gurupreet. I was planning to buy an air conditioner as the weather out here in Delhi is extremely hot. One of my friend told not to buy AC instead I can go for portable air conditioner. I have never heard about this before. What is portable air conditioner? Is it available in India?[/QUOTE]

Cool beware!!

Hi,
    Portable ac are not serviced in india. Most of them uses R410 gas technology . dont buy them from a USA branded web site. All of tyhem requires 115V 60Hz frequescy ac current. You can get that using a voltage converter but the big problem is it uses 60Hz freq and in india it's only 50 Hz , and that will effect the slow down motor and compressure made for USA standard. u can only buy them from UK/Australia site that support 220v but no good brand and mor expansive buy , import than hitachi split ac. USA ac are cheaper than Aus/UK ac but bad luck for us!!

[QUOTE=saawansingh;182242]Hi friends,
    My name is gurupreet. I was planning to buy an air conditioner as the weather out here in Delhi is extremely hot. One of my friend told not to buy AC instead I can go for portable air conditioner. I have never heard about this before. What is portable air conditioner? Is it available in India?[/QUOTE]

re: Portable Air Conditioner India

I found a product, Arvin Air Conditioner 0.75Ton Portable Type. This is the portable AC which might help you.

Hi Darshini,

Even, I am using this Arvin 0,75T Portable Type. By the name itself, it implies that it is the best portable AC. Apart from this feature; I have found some other remarkable qualities in this AC. They are:

Automatic Restart
    Quiet Control Technology
    Intelligent Sleep Mode Operation
    It does not require any Complicated Installation
    It has the cooling capacity of 3050 watt and cooling power input of 975 watts.

Anyone having their views regarding this, please come forward to share here!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh