+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Super Funny Short Jokes

Super Funny Short Jokes

Hi all,
    Every one of us likes to read and listen to funny jokes. I like one liner jokes especially the ones that are written by Mark Twain. I have few of his short funny jokes among which “It’s better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt” is my favourite. Do you guys also have good collection of super funny short jokes? Please share.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Ya even I like short and funny jokes. I have some super funny short jokes to share with u.
    • Man comes home and finds his wife with his friend in bed.
    He shoots his friend and kills him.
    Wife says 'If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends.'

• A small boy wrote to Santa Claus,'send me a brother'....
    Santa wrote back, 'SEND ME YOUR MOTHER'....

• Husband asks, 'Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means 'Without Information Fighting Everytime'!'
    Wife replies, 'No, it means 'With Idiot For Ever'!!!'

• Teacher: 'Do you know the importance of a period?'
    Kid: 'Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away.'

• A young boy asks his Dad, 'What is the difference between confident and confidential? '
    Dad says, 'You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential! '

• Husband: 'When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?'
    Wife: 'I clean the toilet.'
    Husband: 'How does that help?'
    Wife: 'I use your toothbrush .'

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jokes & Humour
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh