+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What should i do ?????

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    What should i do ?????

    Now i am studying btech.(cse)
    i want to go abroad for highr studies so which is the best one for me???

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011


    Hi dude,
    Itís B.E CSE man.
    In which domain you are willing to study like, MBA or M.S.
    If your plan is for MBA, you try for Canadian universities.
    Whereas, for studying, MS you try for UK or USA.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts