+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Smirnoff Vodka Flavors List

Smirnoff Vodka Flavors List

hey guys

I would really love venila flavor in smirnoff vodka i am interested to know what and all flavors do we get in smirnoff could any one help me with the list of flavors ?????

These are the list of flavour for sminoff

apple, lime, lychee, acai, tangerine, clementine, grapefruit, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, rose, blackcurrant, chili pepper, cherry, lime, cinnamon, melon, chocolate, root beer, bubble gum, peach, pear, passion fruit, pomegranate, plum, mango, banana, pineapple, bacon, coconut, mint, coffee,venilla, buffalo grass, Cotton Candy, salmiakki and orange.

Smirnoff Vodka is very popular Vodka with the various rich and tempting flavors. I feel that in the previous answer manohar987 has explained almost all the noted flavors of this vodka. Although all these flavors are good I love grapefruit, vanilla and apple flavors. However, it depends on individual taste also, so better go for the one that you like the most.

Exclamation List of Smirnoff Vodka Flavors

Smirnoff is actually a very popular British brand which produces vodka of various flavors. Diageo is the British company’s name which is also the owner of Smirnoff. Let’s see the list of vodka flavors.
    • Cranberry
    • Strawberry
    • Orange
    • Blueberry
    • Lime
    • Green Apple
    • Water melon
    • Citrus
    • Vanilla
    • Black Cherry
    • Raspberry

Trying out with popular liquor Smirnoff Vodka could be a rich experience as it comes with versatile flavors. This British brand has their own style of producing vodka and they have got versatile flavors like:
    • Citrus
    • Raspberry
    • Black Cherry
    • Blueberry
    • Lime
    • Strawberry
    • Cranberry
    • Vanilla
    • Orange
    • Water melon

Smirnoff

Smirnoff Vodka Flavour makes you beam thunderously. Sure, go high with Diageo plc smirnoff vodka. "The Only Real Smirnov" variants are there many. Some among them are as follows:
    • SMIRNOFF golf club Vodka bottle
    • SMIRNOFF bottles blue
    • SMIRNOFF vodka Green Apple
    • SMIRNOFF vodka spiced root
    • SMIRNOFF bottles blue 100
    • SMIRNOFF vodka Black Cherry

Trying out with popular liquor Smirnoff Vodka could be a rich experience as it comes with versatile flavors. This British brand has their own style of producing vodka and they have got versatile flavors like
    apple, lime, lychee, acai, tangerine, clementine, grapefruit, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, rose, blackcurrant, chili pepper, cherry, lime, cinnamon, melon, chocolate, root beer, bubble gum, peach, pear, passion fruit, pomegranate, plum, mango, banana, pineapple, bacon, coconut, mint, coffee,venilla, buffalo grass, Cotton Candy, salmiakki and orange

Hey guys,

You can try out these flavors from Smirnoff Vodka:

Vladimir
    Ice Spice
    Ice Double Black
    Twisted Green Apple
    Ice Double Black & Cola

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh