+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Punjabi Hindi Songs

Punjabi Hindi Songs

Hi Friendzzzz

This is Pooja here, I am a final year student. We have a Farewell party in our college, me and my friends are planning to participate dance and we decided to dance for Punjabi Hindi song. But confused which one to choose. Can anyone guide me please.

Hello Pooja,
    This site gives you a whole list about the collection in Punjabi music and also has the option where you can listen and download songs.
    http://www.songs.pk/bhangra_songs.html

Red face Punjabi song

[QUOTE=pooja_unique;186107]Hi Friendzzzz

This is Pooja here, I am a final year student. We have a Farewell party in our college, me and my friends are planning to participate dance and we decided to dance for Punjabi Hindi song. But confused which one to choose. Can anyone guide me please.[/QUOTE]

Hello pooja,

This is depend for u.But my advice for u punjabi song .............................

[QUOTE=pooja_unique;186107]Hi Friendzzzz

This is Pooja here, I am a final year student. We have a Farewell party in our college, me and my friends are planning to participate dance and we decided to dance for Punjabi Hindi song. But confused which one to choose. Can anyone guide me please.[/QUOTE]

Hi Pooja
    Can u tell me.Are u participate. Which songs are choosing in the party.Hindi or Punjabi
    I m waiting for your answer.Please tell me

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Music
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh