+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Mother's Day Celebration ideas

Hello friends

The day on which we can show our deep love and affection towards the epitome of deep love,pure soul and our first teacher who guides us, teaches us the religious hymns, poems and makes us sleep during the stormy nights by singing lullabies who is none other than our mother is about to come on 13 May which will send her in the field of tears of happiness . Tell me how would you celeberate this beautiful day ?

I am planning to celebrate this special day with my family at home. I have planned for cook some special Mother's Day recipes. And also I have planned to see famous Mothers Day movies like Mommie dearest and All About My Mother. I am also surfing internet for useful information on Mother's Day and I have found some great resources sites on Mother Day special. The sites are
    [url]http://www.indobase.com/holidays/mothers-day/index.html[/url]
    [url]http://www.dayformothers.com/[/url]

I want to make this special day memorable. Can anyone give me some more ideas about Mother Days celebration

Gift your mother beautiful flowers, cook something ,go out with your mother somewhere

Send her on holiday.... or to a spa for the day...while taking her shopping..

Banned
    i cooked a nice meal for her...took her out for shopping..gifted her a titan raga watch from shoppers stop which she loved a lot! and yea even dedicated a song on radio..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh