+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Summer Tour Packages In India.

Summer Tour Packages In India.

Hi All

I am Vinod here. I'm from Delhi, As you guys knows summer started. And my kids and wife are started telling we ll go out for summer vacation. Can any one suggest me for Good Summer Tour Packages please...

Hey Vinod,
    I can provide you with some links that offers good summer vacation packages, just check out and chill out with your family:
    http://www.makemytrip.com/holidays-india/summer_holidays-tour-packages.html
    http://www.indianholiday.com/summer-destination/
    http://us.travelchacha.com/india-holidays/summer-holiday.html

Good Summer Tour Packages

[QUOTE=vinod.raman;188914]Hi All

I am Vinod here. I'm from Delhi, As you guys knows summer started. And my kids and wife are started telling we ll go out for summer vacation. Can any one suggest me for Good Summer Tour Packages please...[/QUOTE]

Hi Vinod... Kerala, Leh-ladakh, Andaman, Kashmir, Shimla, Darjeeling these are some destination you can think of for summer tour.....you can find different packages according to your budget and time. I've checked on some web travel portals they are really providing some reasonable packages as on Yatra i've seen a kerala package and i liked that very much,,,you also just check that i am sure you will like that too.

Good Summer Tour Packages

[QUOTE=vinod.raman;188914]Hi All

I am Vinod here. I'm from Delhi, As you guys knows summer started. And my kids and wife are started telling we ll go out for summer vacation. Can any one suggest me for Good Summer Tour Packages please...[/QUOTE]

Hi Vinod, Kerala, Andaman, Leh Ladakh, Kasmir, Darjeeling, Himalayan Bliss these are very exoctic Place to visit this season.. To know more about some other cool destinations and packages you can visit Yatra's Website coz even i've seen some reasonable packages for nxt trip. cheers!!!

I love travelling very much. In this summer i have planned to travel with some of my friends. This time we would like to travel himachal and Jammu Kashmir which is one of the best part of India for traveling. Srinagar would be main attraction in our tour also. I would like to see the real beauty of Kashmir because every one praise this awesome place.

Hey Vinod ..
    I will suggest to spend your summer vacation following destination places :
    1. Rishikesh
    2. Haridwar
    3. Corbett National Park
    4. Mussoorie
    5. Nainital
    6. Shimla
    7. Kullu
    8. Dharamsala
    9. Manali
    10. Mount Abu....... These are most suitable summer vacation places in India.

Hey all,

Thank you so much for your valuable information, it was so much helpful for me...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh