+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: 7 star hotels in india

7 star hotels in india

hi
    My manger is coming from London next month he said he want to stay in hotel on his range he want to stay in 7star hotel. can any one suggest me the list of good 7star hotels in India with all comfortable. so it will help me a lot to book it

Thumbs up

Hi..
    Well, there are no seven star hotels in India, but you can impress your manager by booking a 7 star ratings and style hotel, with all comforts and luxuries. I hope these range of hotels gives you the same luxury and comforts.
    * Thirty Seven Crescent Hotel In Bangalore in crescent road.
    * The Oberoi in Bangalore.
    *Leela Palace
    * Burj Al Arab in Dubai,
    * Grace International, in Bangkok
    * United Arab Emirates

I want to come to India to visit the Pink city "Jai Pur".I want to know about the 7 stars hotel available in Jai Pur.As soon as possible.Please any one who has got the service from that hotels ,share his experiences with me.

Just Dial

[QUOTE=cutiegirl;189037]hi
    My manger is coming from London next month he said he want to stay in hotel on his range he want to stay in 7star hotel. can any one suggest me the list of good 7star hotels in India with all comfortable. so it will help me a lot to book it[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    Could you please specify where in India your manager will be staying so that we can help you locate 7 star hotels in the vicininity.

Regards,
    Just Dial.

Famous Hotels

Hey,

There are a lot of 5 star palaces in Rajasthan that are as good as 7 Star Hotels. You can chk out The Leela's exquisite palace hotels..they are simply amazing!

I think there is One 7 start Hotel in India, and it’s in Falaknuma, Hyderabad tha name of the hotel is Falaknuma Palace. This Hotel was opened in 2010 By Taj Hotels in India and the interior work takes your breath away. I would like to share the website and the other details below please check the website and the photo gallery which show some of the best places inside the hotel to spend time your family or friends in a restaurant or Inside the Hotelfor a walk.

http://www.tajhotels.com/Luxury/Grand-Palaces-And-Iconic-Hotels/Taj-Falaknuma-Palace-Hyderabad/Overview.html

Hey,
    My clients are coming to Jaipur from London and I also want some good 5 star or 7 star hotels. Are there any hotels in Jaipur?

hiiiiii
    there are just lots and lots of 5 star hotels in India and the world but NO 6 star or 7 star hotels. it is false advertisement and basically rubbish if a hotel claims it is 6 or 7 star.

7 star hotels in india

Hello,

There is no 7 star hotel existing in India currently till 2009 But; There are 7 star hotels under construction in India, one in Chennai [Grand Chola] and the other in Bangalore. 7-star hotel opened in Hyderabad in Nov 2010 - Taj Falaknuma Palace

Regards
    Bertram Snyder

According to me, There are seven star hotels in India.

Vacation homes orlando | Restaurants in Kissimmee Fl | dentist in deland | new smyrna beach dentist | lady lake dentist

Hey all,

I would like to list the top seven star hotels in India:

ITC Grand Chola, Chennai
    Hilton Hotel, Mumbai
    Taj Luxury Hotel, Delhi

Thumbs up

Hi Top 7 Hotels in India

1. Burj Al Arab
    2. Town House Galleria
    3. Morgan Plaza
    4. The Flower of the East
    5. Tameer Towers Abu Dhabi
    6. The Centaurus
    7. The Pentominium

Hi Guys,
    Known to my knowledge there is only one 7 star hotel present in India and untold number of luxury hotels available in our nation.

7 star hotel namely “Taj Falaknuma Palace”, this beautiful hotel consist 60 well furnished rooms that allow customer as a voyage in clouds. The rooms are named as Luxury Rooms, Palace Rooms, Historical Suites, Royal Suites, Grand Royal Suites
    & Grand Presidential Suites.

Following Are Restaurants Provide Multi Cuisine Dishes With Mini Bar
    • Shikaar Ka Khaana
    • Shahi Dastarkhan
    • The Royal Terrace

Other Facilities Like
    • Jiva Spa
    • Banquet hall

The Most Luxurious Hotels In India Are:-
    • The Leela Palace
    • The Lalit Ashok
    • The Oberoi
    • The Grand Central
    • The Mayura

I think there is no any seven star hotel in india . but here are many 5 star hotel . you can impress your boss by staying at 5 star hotels.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh