+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: preschools near karthik nagar marathalli outer ring road

preschools near karthik nagar marathalli outer ring road

Hi,

there are so many preschools at karthik nagar..
    little ely, roots to wings, atlanta, smart start, tom n jerry, kidzee, smart kids, tiny toes.

it will be realy helpful if i can get good or bad reviews of all these school. so that i can decide where to send my kid.

thx
    nidhi

Hai,
    According to me every pre-schools are good since, you’re looking for schools near karthik nagar you can go for Little Elly. To know more about these schools just click below link.

http://www.littleelly.com/LE-Franchise-Bangalore-Marathahalli-Kartik-Nagar.html

More over here I provide you one more website link where you can get information about preschools present in Bangalore.
    http://prepup.indobase.com/bangalore/index.html

Thumbs up Elements Montessori House of Children

There is another Pre-School with Day Care facility & after school Activity Center called "Elements Montessori". It is very close to the Sarjapur Main Road (walking distance from Kaikondrahalli bus stop) on Kasavanahalli Road (aka Jail Road / Hosa Road).

What I really liked about this school was the sheer size and open spaces of the premises. They have a huge open area in the front where play equipment for kids has been installed. Also, they have a nice concrete kinda cycling area for the kids too. There are lawns, plants and trees all around the periphery of the school providing a lush green & eco-friendly environment.

The staff is very organized. They have jacket colors to distinguish between caretakers, teachers & supervisors.

Overall it was a great sight to look at so many children enjoying their time outside in the play area.

Would definitely want to recommend this to anybody looking to start their child's schooling near Sarjapur Road.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh