+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home Remedies for Allergy

Home Remedies for Allergy

Hey People,

I want some of your help by suggesting me the best home remedies for Allergy; I have a sensitive body if I eat any oil containing stuffs outside within few minutes small bubbles will be appeared on my skin. Really a frustrating life is there anyone who can suggest me the best home remedies for allergy???

Ohhhh so sad of you better avoid eating junk foods its good for health. Anyways I would like to suggest few home remedies kindly have a look at it.

1. Make a Sandal wood paste and apply in affected areas. It will relieve from itching
    2. Drink Carrot or Beetroot Juice everyday
    3. Apply mashed papaya seed on affected areas
    4. Combine lemon juice with coconut oil and apply on affected areas.

Hope these remedies would be helpful to U
    TAKE CARE!!!!!!

You should take advise from your doc.I think this is somthing harmfull..

Cool

You should take advice from doctor...

Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Allergy

Hi,

Here are few Ayurvedic home remedies that can help you treat allergies:

Take 5 drops of castor oil in half a cup of any fruit or vegetable juice, or plain water on an empty stomach in the morning.

Squeeze half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water and sweeten it with a teaspoon of honey. Take it once daily first thing in the morning for several months. It not only flushes the system of toxins but also acts as an antitoxic and anti-allergic agent.

Take 500 ml carrot juice or a combination of carrot juice with beet and cucumber juices. In the case of mixed juices, 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juices should be mixed with 300 ml of carrot juice to prepare 500 ml or half a liter of mixed juice. Drink it once daily.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Janvi

I would like to share few home remedies before that I would to suggest you must and should take advice from doctor...! they have better knowledge about health and fitness Each and everyone have different types of skin so it is best to consult the doctor for safer side. As geethika said stop have the deep fried and junk food..! It is never good for our health you can curry an extra container box with fruit salads and vegetable salads. And coming to the home remedies.

Have a glass of carrot juice once in a day and fresh lime juice in lukewarm water. The key thing that I would advise you us stop having oily food have an eye on what you eat.

Home Remedies for Allergy

Try to strengthen your immune system by consuming vegetables milk.. If you have dust allergy then dont sleep in dark rooms .. often put your blankets in sun light

Hi,
    You can consult good dermatologist.. They will guide you and will suggest you some good remedies..
    As far as I know, applying sandalwood paste or turmeric paste in the affected areas is the best homemade remedy for allergy..
    Drink plenty of water..
    Donít use soap or other cosmetics until the bubbles get cured completely..
    Bath twice a day with warm or lukewarm water.. If you are getting bubbles on your face then wash face frequently..
    Hope these home remedies will help you in getting rid of allergies..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh