+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel Mini Swiss Khajjiar Review

Hi,
    I got married in the month of April. In mumbai April is pretty hot and humid, so we have decided to goto place which is coooool. We were planning to go to Mount Abu or Munnar, but on of my friend suggested dalhousie. He said is a must go place for honeymoon couple (and it is a must go place for honeymoon couple) .
    In khajjiar our booking was in Hotel Mini Swiss. This is the best hotels in khajjiar. This hotel has a excellent view from rooms. In khajjiar the only place to see is Khajjiar Ground, when we went on the ground it was very pleasant, had a good coffee and walked on ground.

Near the ground there is a hotel which is managed by Himachal Tourism, I inquired and found that is hotel is not expensive and it has a nice view of khajjiar ground.

Staying at khajjiar is extraordinary, it has everything which is must in honeymoon, a atmosphere, privacy and a good hotel.

Hi,

Dalhousie is a beautiful and refreshing place. I happen to be there in Feb, 2006. As it was not the peak season but still you will find decent tourists around. It is advisable to book your accommodation before going there.

We booked Suit at Hotel Mini Swiss. I did correspondence with the Hotel Authorities on mails/phone and they were prompt in replying back. Its one of the oldest and well known hotels there. Service is professional and its Kitchen/catering is just Great. Good thing about this place is that its right in from of Bus Stand

We did a Dalhousie Site Seeing for one day, witnessed all major points and roamed in market/mall road etc within the town. Next day we booked a Private Taxi (close to the bus stop) for one day with cost around Rs. 200/ per member. It took us to Khajyaar, Chamba Valley and back. It was great one day trip. Overall travel is approx 120 Km. and route is very beautiful. I guess, this trip is worth taking!!

Want to know more about hotel miniswiss. Can you ping me at gaurav.sisodia[AT]gmail.com

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW - DO NOT EVER MAKE ONLINE BOOKINGS THROUGH HimachelHotels.co.in EVER!!!!
    THEY SUCK .... :@

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh