+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel Destination Solan Review

Hi,

Last month, I was on the tour to Solan, I stayed at Hotel Destination. Hotel Destination is situated in Solan, on Shimla-Kalka National Highway, spreads over 67 bighas of lush green environment, amongst the foothills of the Himalayas. It is a luxury resort run by Holiday on Hills resorts pvt Ltd. The hotel is suitable for honeymooner, leisure holiday seekers, adventure loving tourists as well as business travellers. The staff was very helpful and well-mannered. Amenities and services include Multi cuisine Restaurant, Bar, Banquet Hall, Conference Hall, Board Room, Swimming Pool, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Library, Travel Desk, Doctor on Call, Rock Climbing, River Rafting, Jeep Safaris, Cycling, Trekking, Golf, Horse Riding, Shopping Arcade, Health Club, Convention Hall, Open Air Theatre, Pubs, Discotheque. I was a great experience for me to stay in the hotel.

Hi
    Its great u have enjoyed ur stay at Solan....................in future I hope u willl more places with same enthusiasm...........
    plz provide some more information about solan and other places where u have visited till now.
    bye..................

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh