+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Day Care Center In Bangalore

Day Care Center In Bangalore

I am a working women, i am looking for the day care center in bangalore for my child,since ours is a nuclear family no body to look after my kid i have planned to put my child in day care..could some one help me with the day care centers in bangalore..
    Thank you

http://prepup.indobase.com/bangalore/category/playschools.html
    dis link would help you in list of play schools and the day care centers in bangalore,,,with the the contact details and more information about the playschool, you can search for the nearest places in and around your area...

Wink Daycare near Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore

Friends,

I have admitted my kid to a new playschool near to Manyata Tech Park. It's called BLOSSOMS International and they also provide daycare facilities from 7.30 AM to 7.30 PM.

They have excellent facilities like AC Nap Rooms, Flexible pickup timings, Fridge/Microwave for storing and heating food for daycare children and the staff are very courteous and take care of the kids very nicely.

The fee structure for the school and daycare is reasonable and they provide instalment facilities also.

An excellent choice for my kid, as its just 2 mins from the Manyata Tech Back Gate and I sometimes drop in at the school to have lunch with my boy.

Let me know if anyone needs more info on this..
    Cheers
    Darshini

Hai Dharshini,,

I am located in Whitefield, I dont know much about the places over here can you guide me with the address details please and whom should I contact their and the fee also please...

Red face

Hi gr8friend..

This center is near to Hebbal and will be very far away for you, unless you are working in Manyata Tech Park and u can drop ur kid when u come to work..

Other day care centeres near Whitefield am not aware..sorry..

Cheers
    Darshini

Hi Gr8friend,

As you said you are in Whitefield, I will provide you the reputable Day-Care Centers nearer to the place of your residence. Have a look in the following contact details of the Day-Care Centers and choose the one which is very much closer to your location:

1. Teddies day care and activity centre
    Whistling palms, Opp Prestige Palms,
    ECC Road, Whitefield
    Bangalore
    PH – 09900888211

2. Viha Playschool
    Borewell Rd, Whitefield
    Bangalore
    PH – 080 - 6565 6161

3. Beyond Horizon
    46, Upkar Layout, Sai Smaran, Whitefield
    Bangalore
    PH - 080 - 4206 2337

For fee structure and other information, you have to contact the help desk of those Day Care Centers.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh