+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to learn driving a car in India

How to learn driving a car in India

Hey guys, am 19years old guy, I wanted to know how to learn easily driving a car in India, its because I saw my father struggling very much to learn driving and get license from UK govt. They have toooo many restrictions, rules and regulations. So I wanted to know how easy is this in India.

Hi,

I agree with you even my brother in-law struggled a lot to get driving license in UK, he failed twice at last he got his license on Feb 16th 2011; he also gave treat for this happy moment. Anyways nothing much problem in India to learn driving car easily, u just join some best car driving school, they will help out you in learning car easily and technically.

Thumbs up Driving

Hi
    In most Indian cities, though there are lanes, people don't use them and may cut in front of you without warning. Animals or children may come in your way. Whenever your foot is not on the accelerator, it should be resting on the brake. There are no separate lanes for slower moving vehicles so be prepared to drive slowly using brakes very often. There are hardly any automatic transmission vehicles in India so be prepared for a manual transmission. If you rent a stickshift but are used to an automatic then ensure that its clutch pedal is light else you will end up building a stronger calf muscle.

Cool gnamep only

1. First step in learning driving is that the person should cross 18 years of age to apply for learning license. To practice driving age is not so important but a person needs to now the basic traffic rules so that he does not to damage any public property in future.
    2. Next the person should know about pedal system that is in the order of clutch, brake, accelerator (from left to right).
    3. It is must person should use only left leg for clutch and he can use right for both brake and accelerator alternately.
    4. We can now move to the final stage to know about gear shift, the gear mechanism will be same for all the cars.
    5. First gear will be on the left top corner second will be on the left bottom corner right below the first gear and third will be on the middle top and forth below it fifth and reverse will be on the right top and bottom corner respectively
    6. Finally the neutral gear will be on the center where the gear rod will be free to move.

[QUOTE=kesiya;196793]Hey guys, am 19years old guy, I wanted to know how to learn easily driving a car in India, its because I saw my father struggling very much to learn driving and get license from UK govt. They have toooo many restrictions, rules and regulations. So I wanted to know how easy is this in India.[/QUOTE]

See kesiya
    It will be easy to learn car here in India you need to learn few basic things about car---
    @ You should learn about the paddle means which one is of accelerator, break , clutch.
    @ Most important thing to learn about the gear.
    @ Handling the staring.

hi
    learn driving its not a big deal...just join driving classes they will better learn you....

There are N numbers of reputed car driving schools in India, who are expertise and awarded for latest way of teaching. The following are as such car driving school names:-

Bimal Auto Agency India Pvt Ltd
    Maruti Driving School
    No.60/2, Whitefield Road
    Mahadevapura, Bangalore-560048
    Tel:- 080 -30693069

ABT Chennai
    Maruti Driving School
    No. 422, Kola Perumal School Street
    P. H. Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai-106
    Tel:- 044-23633959

D.D. Motors
    Maruti Driving School
    A-1 Udyog Nagar, New Rohtak Road
    Peeragarhi, New Delhi 110041
    Tel:- 011-45616599

Ravi Automobile Services
    Ghatkopar mahul road, Tilak Nagar
    Chembur, Mumbai 400089
    Tel:- 022-43030185

Hi you can learn driving through steering wheel games, Its very fun to learn all you need is to get steering wheel games sex fix it to your PC and start learning.

How to learn driving a car in India

There are so many driving classes (professional trainers ) like RNS motors they will teach very nicely..
    I learnt in RNS motors

Its very simple learning a car, but you should have a passion to wards learning itt.. you can learn it from any known person of knowing driving... in a free place first...

Hey kesiya,

I agree with riya, you can learn car driving through some driving classes in India. They will train you well. Even i learnt car driving through driving schools. First of all you need to get your learning license done, after few days get your DL done i.e. driving license. It may be hard to get driving license in UK but here i.e. in India it can be done for in few months time.

Hope it helped!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh