+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to remove blackheads at home

How to remove blackheads at home

Hey guys please suggest me some best home remedies to remove Blackheads, my mom has it on her nose so I want to remove it, if you guys know the best and healthy remedy please share it with me.

Hey even my sister was having it on her nose and chin, we tried various methods at home and it gave good results. I have shared few remedies below just take a look at it.

*Mix fresh lime juice with grounded drumstick pods and leaves and apply on the blackheads.
    *To loosen the blackheads use a face scrub of green tea.
    *Mix one teaspoonful of groundnut oil with one teaspoonful of fresh lime juice and apply on the face to prevent formation of blackheads.

Hey guys,

Even I have the same problem, which makes my nose to look odd. I have been trying many home remedy, but not reduced completely. Recently started doing it with tomato juice and sugar. Using it like scrubber itís really good, it removes the blackheads as well the dead skin form the affected area.

Angry Homemade blackhead remover

Steaming is the best process for remove blackheads. It opens and softens the pores and removes blackheads from deep. It is the traditional way for remove blackheads.

do you really want to take a risk by doing at your residence without any professional guidance? I would rather suggest you to visit a near-by parlor and take their assistance in getting the blackheads removed.

I agree, Parlor is the best way to remove the blackheads. After removing the blackheads, apply any acidic substances like tomato to prevent black heads.

Hey madhuri,

It is worth taking some home remedies to treat blackheads; try with some homemade blackheads remover. Here in would like to give out few home made remedies for blackheads, please do have a look at it;

Make a thick paste using coriander leaves and turmeric and apply it on the face and leave it to dry for about 10-15 minutes, for best results.

Another effective home remedy is, make a paste using rose water and oatmeal powder apply it on the face and wash it after 20 minutes this will remove blackheads as well as makes the skin glowing.

Try these it works..........

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh