+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to Deal with Abusive Father

How to Deal with Abusive Father

Hi Everyone, I want to share a personal problem which I am going through every day of my life. Itís about my dad he is an Abusive Father me and mom my sister are facing everyday and we can take it anymore. And we tried doing everything we donít see any changes in him and I love my sister a lot and she is a rank student now she is losing her concentration in her studies.
    I really need some help from you guys can you please suggest me How to Deal with Abusive Father please guys help me!!!

I can understand how you feel and I will tell few things which might help you with your dad, I feel that most the dadís love their daughters very much so why donít you and you sister seat with him for an hour an tell out to him how you feel and you how much you love him and you need him in the family. And there is one thing I would like to tell you that is we cannot ever choose our parents. Even I feel and hate my life something but the best thing I ever do is talking and thinking of the best time we spent time as a family. Just do not lose hope in your life and try to avoid back answering you dad when he is talking to you this will make him more angry. Try to take him to a doctor for counseling this mate help him.

Hi

I would like to ask you to write your full problem here. Until n unless most of the senior members would not like to suggest you anything.

Generally what happens is when we are seeing only from one side we feel that this side is correct. But we always forget to see the other part of the story which makes many differences and thus we come to a wrong decision which can affect you in a wrong way.

May be possible just like other teenage kids u are also rebellious to ur father and his decisions and so u think that Ur father is Abusive. But may be He really is..

No one can get to the conclusion and a solution for you unless u describe how he abuses you..

Hello Peppy Girl,

You yourself have named yourself peppy gal and it is ironical that you are seeking external help to pep up your sister. It is heartening to note the love and affection you have for your sibling. Just like Sweta said, you need to tell us more in detail about your dad's abuse so that we can share our thoughts.

In the meanwhile I suggest that you observe your dad keenly on the days he abuses you gals. Try to find out if he has had a bad day at office and is stressed out. Or he is worrying about finances or when he comes home, he doesnt like something you gals are doing at home.

The first step is to stay clear of him for sometime so that you dont give him an opportunity to abuse you or your sister in the first place. Ask your sister to stay calm and concentrate on her studies. Tell her that since she is an intelligent gal, she should realize that giving importance to dad's tantrums would only make matters worse for all of you. Simple mantra is to ignore him for the time being till her studies are over .

I shall wait to hear from you more in details and suggest other measures. Till then you take care of your mom and Sister and all of us at Sukh Dukh would pray for the happiness of your family.

Sanjay

[QUOTE=peppygirl.132;197602]Hi Everyone, I want to share a personal problem which I am going through every day of my life. Itís about my dad he is an Abusive Father me and mom my sister are facing everyday and we can take it anymore. And we tried doing everything we donít see any changes in him and I love my sister a lot and she is a rank student now she is losing her concentration in her studies.
    I really need some help from you guys can you please suggest me How to Deal with Abusive Father please guys help me!!![/QUOTE]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh