+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: To my husband

To my husband

My darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident
    I had with the pickup truck when I turned into the driveway.
    Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.
    I was coming home from the store, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down
    on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pickup fortunately
    came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me.
    You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.
    I am enclosing a picture for you. http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg197/JoAmiga/bigwreck.jpg

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
    XXX

PS. YOUR GIRLFRIEND CALLED!!!

Cool Awesome

This is an awesome post.........

[quote=dgpjgvmga;198147]my darling husband,

before you return from your overseas trip i just want to let you know about the small accident
    i had with the pickup truck when i turned into the driveway.
    Fortunately not too bad and i really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.
    I was coming home from the store, and when i turned into the driveway i accidentally pushed down
    on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pickup fortunately
    came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but i know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me.
    You know how much i love you and care for you my sweetheart.
    I am enclosing a picture for you. Http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg197/joamiga/bigwreck.jpg

i cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
    Xxx

ps. Your girlfriend called!!![/quote]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jokes & Humour
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh