+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home Remedies for Dark Skin

Home Remedies for Dark Skin

Hey friends please do help me by giving home remedies to get rid of dark skin,please friends don't forget to share few tips with me i would really feel happy ...

A blend of milk powder,honey,lemon juice and almond oil,not more then one tsp apply as a face pack everyday,you can see the difference in week times and brightens your skin..
    Dried orange peels mixed with curd,apply for about 15mints everyday in night..
    Milk would also be a best natural cleanser,cleans your face and the dirt and also dried skin
    Potatoes acts as a very good bleach ,slice a potato and keep them over a face dis would lighten the marks
    Take a little turmeric powder and add a few drops of lime juice. Apply this on the darkened area. This would help to reduce tan effectively.

Good home remedies

Hey menong,

This is very good home remedy for dark skin without any side effects. I do follow all these tips atleast once in a week and Plz do give some home remedies or creams for dark lips. i wanna make it pink, my lower lip is pink n upper one is dark. give some permanent remedy 4 it..

Chill!!!

Hi fly girl,

I do have a wonderful tip for rosy lips, before i share the tip i would like to tell you something, that is watch your diet for pink lips, first you need to cut down on tea and coffee. and the tip that i wanted to share is given below

Honey and Rose Water Remedy.

Make a mixture of a few drops of honey with a single drop of rose water. Apply on lips to have soft and rosy effect.

I hope you will try them.

I have an effective home remedy to cure the problem of dark skin.

1. Mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice and tsp of almond oil. Make a paste and apply this on the face. Apart from removing the tan it also makes the skin shine.

2. Potato is a very good bleaching agent. Slice a potato and keep them over the face. This would lighten the marks.

Try these home remedies and revert back to me.

Home Remedies for Dark Skin

Use Honey face mask for skin its really good for your skin.Stay out of the sun,do not go out in the sun between 9.30 and 4pm.

Hey........

This is one of the most common problems, it is normal that when we walk out in sun the skin becomes dark. So it is better to apply some sunscreen cream before stepping out. There are even some natural ways to get rid of dark skin, let me give out few. If your skin is dark apply a mixture two table spoon of sunflower oil with 8 drops of lemon in your hand. With that you can also apply gram flour, allow it to dry for sometime and wash it. Another effective remedy is turmeric powder with a few drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture on the darkened area for best results. Follow this to get rid of dark skin.

Hope this helped!!

Wink tips for getting fair skin at home

Hi there,

I also always wish to have a fair flawless skin always but as being a workin f woman its not possible to give much time to take care of the skin and also the pollution and streaa adds to its darkening. And the saloon expenses are high and also not effective for long run so like you I also have resorted to Home recipes for fairer skin. So i am sharing my secret with you.Here are some tips for getting fair skin at home, which must be used only when you use a good sun block.

1. Scrub a half of lemon on your face daily to lighten your skin tone. Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent, and it is very helpful in ironing out the blemishes of the face. Try this home remedy for getting fair skin at home.

2. Squeeze a juice of potato in a bowl, and apply this on your skin to bleach your face. Your skin's will get fair gradually after using this home remedy .

3. Use tomato mashed tomato pulp on your skin to give a pinkish glow to your skin. Tomato is very good for giving you fair skin tone . Home remedy of tomato also absorbs excess oil of your face to treat open pores of your face.

4. Home remedy of lemon juice and honey in equal quantity and apply on the skin to get fair skin.

5. Take half teaspoon of honey with a pinch of cinnamon; apply on your face to get fair skin at home.

Use multani mitti by adding sandalwood powder and rosewater in it. Apply the paste daily for good results.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh