+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel Claridges New Delhi Review

Hello Friends

Hi,

Last month, I was on tour to Delhi and I stayed at Hotel Claridges New Delhi.

My room was on the top floor and it was absolutely massive with lovely traditional wooden furnitures. In my room, there were a minibar, H/C running water, 2-line telephones, dataport for fax and Internet connectivity as standard facilities. Swimming pool of the hotel Claridges was excellent. There were a nice play area for kids with tree-top house and swings.

The staff members were very excellent and very helpful. Hotel Claridges is very close to Rashtrapati Bhawan and hotel's travel desk was also helpful to visit me at that places. Food was very good.

It was a great experience for me to stay here.

Of course, this hotel should provide such facilities otherwise it'd not be a five star hotels.

Hotel Claridges is a nice hotel in Central Delhi. Besides having an excellent location, the hotel offers quality accommodation.

The best part about this hotel is its al fresco dining area, which is restricted to couples only.
    It's absolutely amazing with great ambience, beautiful fountains, though not so good food - limited to just Italian.

It's truly an awesome place for couples, to spend some quality time with each other.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh