+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Bogmalo Beach Resort Goa Review

Hello Friends

Last night, I was in Goa for my official work and I stayed at Bogmalo Beach Resort . It is one of the nice hotels, that I visit. Bogmalo Beach Resort is a five star hotel. I had an amazing time. Bogmalo Beach Resort is a beautiful hotel with several amenities. Rooms in a hotel are neat and clean and provides all the modern facilities like movie system, internet facilities, laundry facilities, live entertainment, medical facilities, meeting facilities, money changer, restaurant. Swimming pool and water sports of hotel Bogmalo Beach Resort are very nice. Bogmalo Beach Resort is enclosed by the swaying palm trees and sea. There are multi-cuisine restaurant offers food like Indian, Continental and Chinese. Staff member of Bogmalo Beach Resort are very helpful. Business center, conference hall and banquet facilities are also available on demand. The beach is very close to hotel and watching beach at night is amazing.

I enjoyed my stay here very much. Really my stay at Bogmalo Beach Resort, Goa is truly incredible.

hai frens,
    Last month i went to Goa and i got an opportunity to stay at Bagmalo Beach Resort. I Stayed for one week and the experience was just incredible. As a fun loving person i expect a lot of recreational facilities from the hotel and the hotel did not let me down. They provided me with all the recreational facilities that i need and make my stay completely fun filled and entertaining. The hospitality offered to me by the staffs was just beyond words. And at night you can spend the whole nite viewing the spectacular sight of the beach. The cuisine served by the hotel was just amazing!
    I really had a great time and would like to recommend this hotel for those looking for a fun filled holiday in Goa

“Did not like being asked to "GET OUT OF HERE !" and Food was worst then bad.”

Keep off, keep away, do not go to this resort.

Its a 5 Star room, 5 Star location, Close to the Airport, with some great reviews, but the management and the policies of the hotel stink, suck and the staff at the front desk, especially the duty managers either are totally ignorant, or totally don't care.

I was personally asked to get out of here, on asking for a detailed explanation by the Duty manager (Gautham) who apologized and made things better, only to be told the next day that he had made a mistake and did not have authority to act.

To this, the "GET OUT OF HERE" stood and I cut my 6 night holiday at this resort down to 1 night of stress, tense hours.

The food tasted really bad, even basic items such as tomato soup tasted foul. The rest of the food looked unpalatable, and the attitude of the food services manager and executive chef was basically "I don't care - that's what is included in the All Inclusive package"

The amenities of the hotel are a poor excuse to and basically included to enhance the attractiveness of the property.

The location is really good, the beach is fantastic, but I would rather be staying on the beach for these items than the resort as they do not contribute anything to further the location and the beach for my comfort or palate.

Dr. Narendra Patel
    +91 99725 30855

Sorry to hear you had a poor visit, my experience was much better.

These people must improve their ways of handling customers or could end up with no one just the staff in the resort, negative reviews can damage there business. My suggestion to resort staff is to maintain good and friendly rapo with customers and improve there services.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh