+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Common Causes and Home Remedies Of Tonsils

Hello Friends,

This is balwant from Delhi. I have tonsils on both sides of my throat. Can anyone advise me what the common causes of tonsils are? Also inform me about home remedies for tonsils?

:rolleyes: Regards =D
    =D Balwant :rolleyes:

Hello Friends,

This is balwant from Delhi. I have tonsils on both sides of my throat. Can anyone advise me what the common causes of tonsils are? Also inform me about home remedies for tonsils?

Regards
    Balwant

Tonsillitis can be caused by a virus or less often, by a bacterial infection, the same with strep throat. The main symptom of tonsillitis is a sore throat and pain on swallowing.

Home Remedies of Tonsils are as follows.

1. Drink water and eat comfortable foods to soothe pain and discomfort.
    2. Gargle with warm water and salt. Mix one teaspoon of salt in 200ml of warm water, donít drink it, just gargle and spite the water.
    3. You may be required to take penicillin for at least for 10 days if the doctor determines that bacteria caused the
    tonsillitis and take the doctorís advice. And never stop antibiotics, finish the antibiotics even when you feel better.

Common Causes and Home Remedies Of Tonsils

tonsillitis is caused by virus, but at times certain bacteria may also cause this problem.People with weak immune systems may also suffer from this disease.Lime: Drinking lime water is very effective in giving some rest to the sore throat. If you wish you can add some honey and pinch of salt to the lemon water in order to increase its taste. Drink this lemon water slowly so that it remains in the mouth for some time before going in your stomach.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh