+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel Malabar Palace Calicut Review

Hi guys,

Last night, I was in Calicut, Kerala. I stayed at Malabar Palace hotel in Calicut. The hotel Malabar Palace is a four star hotel and located at Manuelsons junction, Kozhikode. There are no problems to reach there, because accessibility of the hotel is very good and it is only 1 Km from the bus stand and from railway station. The hotel Malabar Palace offers all modern facilities. There are 65 centrally air conditioned rooms offers modern amenities and facilities. All the rooms are airy and are well furnished to make the visit of the visitors more pleasant. Malabar Palace hotel is well furnished with all the easy comforts and provides a wide range of leisure facilities to keep the visitors continue enjoying themselves. The Malabar Palace hotel provides modern facilities like business centre, separate executive floor, room service, h/c running water, telephone, fax, TV, safe deposit, channel music, banquet facilities, conference facilities, shopping arcade, bar, restaurant. lawn, 24 hrs room service, 24 hrs coffee shop, doctor on call, laundry, money changer, safe deposit, travel desk service, parking, lift and generator. The breakfast, lunch and dinner at hotel Malabar Palace is really amazing and there are lots of varieties in daily cuisines. The staff members of the Malabar Palace hotel are very good and helpful. Really my stay at hotel Malabar Palace is truly amazing.

Hello Friends

I stayed only a single night in Hotel Malabar Palace Calicut with my wife and our experience in this hotel was really good. Our room was decorated very well and also the room service was very good. The restaurant of Hotel Malabar Palace was very nice and offers various traditional veg and non veg cuisine.

At last but not least, Hotel Malabar Palace is a good quality hotel to stay for travelers. I strongly recommended this hotel to all of my friends and relatives.

[quote=dilse]Hi guys,

Last night, I was in Calicut, Kerala. I stayed at Malabar Palace hotel in Calicut. The hotel Malabar Palace is a four star hotel and located at Manuelsons junction, Kozhikode. There are no problems to reach there, because accessibility of the hotel is very good and it is only 1 Km from the bus stand and from railway station. The hotel Malabar Palace offers all modern facilities. There are 65 centrally air conditioned rooms offers modern amenities and facilities. All the rooms are airy and are well furnished to make the visit of the visitors more pleasant. Malabar Palace hotel is well furnished with all the easy comforts and provides a wide range of leisure facilities to keep the visitors continue enjoying themselves. The Malabar Palace hotel provides modern facilities like business centre, separate executive floor, room service, h/c running water, telephone, fax, TV, safe deposit, channel music, banquet facilities, conference facilities, shopping arcade, bar, restaurant. lawn, 24 hrs room service, 24 hrs coffee shop, doctor on call, laundry, money changer, safe deposit, travel desk service, parking, lift and generator. The breakfast, lunch and dinner at hotel Malabar Palace is really amazing and there are lots of varieties in daily cuisines. The staff members of the Malabar Palace hotel are very good and helpful. Really my stay at hotel Malabar Palace is truly amazing.[/quote]
    Great description, the Malabar Palace is truly amazing,
    I would def recommend to friends and family.
    The staff will make you feel so welcome you wont want to leave!

Thanks for giving the information regarding Hotel Malabar... I am so much impresses regarding the facilities which hotel providing...

wats the tariff......

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh