+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Documents Required For NRI Home Loans

Hello Friends

I am an NRI and wants to buy some property in India. I want to take home loans. Can anyone suggest me about documents required for NRI home loans? Also tell me from where I can contact?

thanx

Hi Chales,

Here's a brief list of documents you would require for application of NRI Home Loan:

1. Documents required for NRI Home Loans:-

Employment/residency related documents:
    Photocopies of:

Employment contract (English copy if the contract is not in English, attested by the Embassy/Employer).
    Latest work permit.
    Details of previous employment.
    Identity card issued by current employer.
    Continuous discharge certificate (CDC) – (for applicants employed in the merchant navy).
    Latest salary slip/certificate.
    Overseas Bank Account Statement (four months).
    Pages with visa stamp on the passport.

2. Property Related Documents

Allotment letter from the co-operative society / association of apartment owners.
    Receipts for payments made for purchase of the dwelling unit.
    Agreement for sale / sale deed /detailed cost estimate from Architect / Engineer for property to be purchased / constructed /extended / improved.
    Copy of approved drawings of proposed construction/purchase/extension.

> kmrames wrote:

> > charles_lee wrote:

> Hello Friends

I am an NRI and wants to buy some property in India. I want to take home loans. Can anyone suggest me about documents required for NRI home loans? Also tell me from where I can contact?

thanx

Hi Friend,

You need to contact marketting executive of Home loans in private and government sector banks.

Hi charles,
    if you bwant to get information about property related visit the [url]www.nrilegalservices.com[/url] site.i also got information from this site it really works..

suggestion by
    friend..... (Y)

Hi charles,
    if you bwant to get information about property related visit the [url]www.nrilegalservices.com[/url] site.i also got information from this site it really works..

suggestion by
    friend..... (Y)

Are you interested in buying plots/ flats/ duplex houses in Mohali/Chandigarh, INDIA ?
    Following options available (Y) :

1. Residential plots in Zirakpur , very near to Zkr-Chandigarh Highway in a well planned colony near Defence Enclave, Swastik Vihar. The plot sizes are 100, 200, 300 sq yards (Gaj). in the pricerange of Rs. 11, 22 and 33 lacs each.

2. Independent Duplex House with complete interior designing - 3 bedrooms, 1 hall cum dining, 3 bathrooms, 2 dressing, one store/ pooja room, modular kitchen, bar, 2 balconies and 1 varanda, car parking, full wood work in all rooms and dressings, branded fittings including split AC, RO, Gyser etc. Cost: 40 Lacs

3. For sale 3BHK luxirious flat in Swastik Vihar, Patiala - Chd Road, Zirakpur. Covered area 1300 sq. ft approx. top quality modular kitchen with all fittings. branded fittings in bathrooms. Interior designing by professionals. Cost Rs. 26 lacs . Price: 26 Lacs

Contact: Aman, +91 9872350173, [email]aman22jan@gmail.com[/email]

Check this link for more detailed information:[url]http://www.nriquests.com/article_details.php?t=4&id=134&ct=2[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh