+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Marriage through portal

I got married through Bharatmatrimony, recently. I should say, the site helped me out in every possible way in finding a good spouse. Though i registered just six months prior to my wedding, i had a complete and thorough search. Though i came across many profiles and finalised upon my husband, i was very apprehensive about starting a new family and having a successful marriage. That was when the marriage counseling feature was started in BM. I made full use of it and learnt all the requirements of a successful marriage. I think BM has gone a step further in providing a complete matrimonial service. I strongly recommend Bharatmatrimony for people who are on the look out of a life partner.

hello amritha

is there any fee for register in this site............

are they marriage consultants ????/

Hey thank you for sharing your views about Bharath matrimony, which was really helpful. Not only this, there are many matrimonial sites which have been helpful for successful marriages. Many of my friends got married through the help of matrimonial sites. They are really good as well as helpful. Simply marry is also equally good.

Smile

Yeah, even i know one Matrimonial Portal, you can have a visit there Many NRI grooms and brides have registered there even Indian brides and grooms can also register in it. Website portal is known as Marriage Experts.

That's nice to know that you have found your better-half. I'm actually not into chatting or registering to dating site these days although I'm willing to try it out sooner. I find it very hard to believe that it's easy to find someone whom you can spend your whole with on the internet. On the other hand, I must admit that I've read so many great testimonies that it worked out just fine.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh